Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2 Zebra

Everybody needs Zebra :P

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:41 pm Everybody needs Zebra :P
:hihi: :tu:

Ploki wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:14 pm Do I need Zebra?
I'm on a recent u-he roll and suddenly Zebra looks interesting

need? no

want? only you know that

if you like animals, you need a zebra

it's settled, i'm gonna get a zebra till the end of the month

Hold on its not so black and white... :)

40watt wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 pm
Hold on its not so black and white... :)
:clap:
Always Read the Manual!

I bought a ticket for Superbooth last night, my first time \o/. What are the prospects for seeing and being playing around with Hive 2 and Zebra3 at the show?
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:01 pm I bought a ticket for Superbooth last night, my first time \o/. What are the prospects for seeing and being playing around with Hive 2 and Zebra3 at the show?
My total speculation... Hive 2 yes... Zebra 3 no

pdxindy wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:10 pm
PieBerger wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:01 pm I bought a ticket for Superbooth last night, my first time \o/. What are the prospects for seeing and being playing around with Hive 2 and Zebra3 at the show?
mine too

Urs wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 pm
pdxindy wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:10 pm
mine too
Thanks, I will adjust my hypometer accordingly :hyper:
Always Read the Manual!

Ploki wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:14 pm Do I need Zebra?
I'm on a recent u-he roll and suddenly Zebra looks interesting
If I was allowed only having one U-he plugin, that plugin would be Zebra for sure..

(I also own Diva, Hive, Repro1, Repro5, (ZebraHZ), Satin, Twangström, ColourCopy and Presswerk)

Zebra is my favorite synth when I have a specific sound in mind and want to be sure to get to it. Zebra has so many tools and with the lanes, it is easy to add a little something without touching the basic sound, yet also using it.

Zebra’s sound quality is why I bought it.
But if you’re not modulating at least 5 or 6 parameters from Ctrl A/B and the Matrix you’re not using the synth properly.

Zebra is a living breathing entity.
I use a Physis K4 so 2 Mod Wheels, custom after touch curve, 2 x expressions 1 x switch (CC# 5 Portamento) and a Fader for volume makes my sound so good I get to work early every night to get in more time playing.

Haven’t used HZ since the recent Zebra2 upgrade.
Didn’t have down time until after New Years but for a month now I’ve been loving Zebra2 and the new GUI. Browser is no biggie Imake my own presets.
But Zebra2 gets 3 Strymon MIDI Controlled pedals, Mobius, Timeline and Big Sky.

Oh, I stopped using my Code 8 and Solaris hardwire synth.
I still need the punch and authenticity of the SE-02, but Zebra2 gets leads when I’m doing Bass on the SE-02.

My Dogs Will Hunt

diaper@ky wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:40 pm ... Zebra is a living breathing entity etc...
:tu:

Return to “u-he”