Zebra 3/Hive schedule?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2 Zebra

FTR I was playing devil's advocate cause I too, like the sound of Hive for what it is.

It is no Diva, Zebra or Bazille, but it is what it is.
rsp
sound sculptist

Urs wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:54 pm Thing is, I would not know how to improve Hive's sound quality.
Wood, definitely more wood :D
Always Read the Manual!

Urs wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:55 pm You can definitely expect Hive 2.0 before anything else (March/April). NKS support is pretty much ready for it, and a new UI is in the works.
Pictures please :hyper:

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm
Urs wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:55 pm You can definitely expect Hive 2.0 before anything else (March/April). NKS support is pretty much ready for it, and a new UI is in the works.
Pictures please :hyper:
He's waiting for the sale to end before posting pictures. Don't want to get everyone all excited then buy it on the cheap! He's got a business to run. :lol:

if Hive presets sound identical, can the old daw projects load hive 2.0 instead of 1.2 - this would be very cool, because i hate to update all my old never finishing projects with the the new plugin version and recopy all paremeterautomations in ableton again.

sacer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 pmcan the old daw projects load hive 2.0 instead of 1.2
They will. Hive 2.0 will replace Hive 1.0 completely.

Now that the sale is over, does that mean we might get our first look at Hive 2's GUI soon?

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:13 pm Now that the sale is over, does that mean we might get our first look at Hive 2's GUI soon?
Check our Facebook in 3... 2... 1...

(expecting outcry, but hoping for the best)

I like what I see so far. Very clean design!

i thought you were getting rid of the hexagon?

tony10000 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:24 pm I like what I see so far. Very clean design!
Yep. We're adding *colours*. We're creating more space by doing a bunch of icons instead of text. There'll be everything you know from Hive, plus a more or less subtle strip of 60 or so pixels with new stuff - all still on the same single page layout.

AnX wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:26 pm i thought you were getting rid of the hexagon?
WIthout the hexagon, it wouldn't be Hive! :)

AnX wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:26 pm i thought you were getting rid of the hexagon?
Everything is in constant motion.

Return to “u-he”