Tokyo Ghost Skin for Bazille

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

loungepanda wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:41 pm
audiot wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:40 pm I've bought the Tokio Ghost skin today! It's a massive improvement for the worklow and makes the functionality more clear. Thank you Plugmon :tu: Now I'm exited for the upcoming dark version :hyper: (I prefer dark skins)
Echoing this.

However, am I blind or is the voice setting for poly/mono etc. missing?
There's an icon for those on the left side of the info bar. Right next to the transpose settings.

I find that to be the least intuitive thing about Plugmon GUI's, but it's used on all of them, so once you know about it, you get used to it.

I'm still hoping for a Repro-skin from plugmon :pray: U-He has done a great job on catching the original flair, but there is enough space on the UI to put the controls from the Tweaks-page and the fx-section on a single page. And I would love to see some of those neat modulation-rings - they give you an instant visual feedback of what's happening on the control ... you dont have to move your eye between to different areas, so that's more then just a neat gimmick.

I think if the Prophet was invented today, the interface would look completly different ... yeah ... I'm not a big fan of Vintage-UI's :?

Hi plugmon, is an update in the works for the latest build? Just curious...

And thanks! This is my favorite skin for any u-he product. Really enhances the usability and workflow.

Tokyo Gost.jpg
Does anyone else have this problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 amDoes anyone else have this problem?
I imagine you probably have this figured out by now but I had the same issue until I realised the Bazille version on the U-he site didn't match the latest version of the skin.

I have another issue though - the displays on some of the labels don't always reflect what's selected in the menus, like so (with the LFO amp mod):
Clipboard01.jpg
Anyone else or I have botched the install somehow?

Thankyou for making this skin though, it actually convinced me to buy Bazille as it's far more readable and intuitive for me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mumdad wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:09 pm
filulilu wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 amDoes anyone else have this problem?
I imagine you probably have this figured out by now but I had the same issue until I realised the Bazille version on the U-he site didn't match the latest version of the skin.

I have another issue though - the displays on some of the labels don't always reflect what's selected in the menus, like so (with the LFO amp mod):

Clipboard01.jpg

Anyone else or I have botched the install somehow?

Thankyou for making this skin though, it actually convinced me to buy Bazille as it's far more readable and intuitive for me!
Can confirm.

A few issues:

1. Ctrl A in the menu is still called Breath on the GUI
2. Ctrl B in the menu is still called Express on the GUI
3. If you select Pressure, Pressure appears on the GUI (not a problem)
4. If you select Keyfollow, Pressure appears on the GUI again - this is where the mismatches start (duplicate pressure)
5. Every menu item after the second "Pressure" is off by 1, so for example "Env1" on the pop up menu shows "Stack Voice" on the GUI

Should be an easy fix. Hopefully Plugmon can get a quick update out.

BTW, I totally agree that this GUI makes Bazille much easier to use and understand. It's my favorite third-party skin for any plugin for that reason. I honestly probably wouldn't own Bazille if not for Tokyo Ghost making it all click for me.

Thanks for reporting! Gonna fix it soon.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

plugmon wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:31 am Thanks for reporting! Gonna fix it soon.
And a search menu with favorites would be fantastic :tu:
Last edited by Mnose on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks nice Skins

Mnose wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:30 pm
plugmon wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:31 am Thanks for reporting! Gonna fix it soon.
Do you know we've released a new version with tag browser in April? It has search and 8 color favorite functions!

The mod source label issue is fixed in the latest version (Tokyo Ghost v1.1.1).
It was due to newly added mod sources -- LFO1 Sine & LFO2 Sine.

plugmon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:48 am
Do you know we've released a new version with tag browser in April? It has search and 8 color favorite functions!
I don't think an email went out with the 1.05 update. Would be a good idea to alert users of a given product when am update is available. I do get your newsletter, just not notification of updates.

Thanks for the fix.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:55 am
plugmon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:48 am
I don't think an email went out with the 1.05 update. Would be a good idea to alert users of a given product when am update is available. I do get your newsletter, just not notification of updates.

Thanks for the fix.
Ah, that is because Bazille with tag browser is still in Beta. We basically announce updates after stable version is released on the official website. Just never had thought that beta term would last like half a year... :?

Yeah, thanks very much for addressing that so quickly :)

Bazille is going to be updated soon and I'm eager to update Tokyo Ghost too, something like a major update like...

-More generic font choice, less use of red colors for highlighting mod rings --like monolith skin for ACE.
-A bit larger GUI size, to make mod-depth knobs bigger.
-Small icon display for OSC waveforms

And now I'm really wondering what's the best layout for Bazille. How about asymmetric design?

In Bazille the layout matter much because the labour of connecting cables changes heavily depending on the layout.
The problem is, I'm not a modular man at all and quite not sure on this point. I'd like to hear the voices of heavy users! :pray:

Please post your thoughts! Any idea, even complaint, is welcome.

Return to “u-he”