Free Tyrell N6 Skin by Plugmon - Interstellar

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

#rob wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:46 pm Always has been. Unfortunately, it was somehow never possible to get a corrected version of the GUI so far. We didn't do the UI artwork in-house, it was provided by Amazona and created by a separate artist. (Hope I got that right, it all happened before my time at u-he.)
Evil Dragon posted a corrected version of the GUI once, but, can't find it now...

It was here:
viewtopic.php?p=4831801#p4831801

And you know what ? The link to the zip file keeps on working !
:hyper:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

sekka wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:45 am My favourite skin!

But there is a bug - both modulation sources of LFO1 are displayed incorrectly (the correct one can be seen via right menu). Probably, because LFO1 actually has 1 source less than LFO2 (as per manual LFO2 should have LFO1 as the source, while LFO1 should not have LFO2 as th source)
Thanks much for finding it!
That's because I used text images for mod sources. I didn't notice that difference. I had to make dedicated images for LFO1 & LFO2...
I'll fix it and update very soon :)
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Hi all,
I fixed that mis-labeling issue & updated the package (theme version : 1.0.2.)
Please Re-download the latest theme from account page!

https://plugmon.jp/my-account/
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

plugmon wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:23 am Hi all,
I fixed that mis-labeling issue & updated the package (theme version : 1.0.2.)
Please Re-download the latest theme from account page!

https://plugmon.jp/my-account/
Great! Thanks, it is working now.

Just a little note: the previews in the catalog page and in the product page haven't been updated.
:wink:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

The Interstellar skin regularly crashes my Cubase 10 Pro (Windows 10).
This happens when I have selected Interstellar and then try to choose a different skin from within the plugin (right-clicking on the GUI and then clicking on any other skin).
Either Cubase is shut down immediately (most often) or the GUI freezes (in this case I would have to close Tyrell and then open it again; then it would open with the new skin I had selected).
This behaviour only occurs with Interstellar being the current theme, and not with any other skin.
First I thought it had something to do with the 1.0.2 update, so I went back to 1.0.1 - with the same results. BTW and FYI, I also keep variants of the Interstellar skin in my themes folder (e. g. Interstellar White) at the same time.
Has anyone else ever had this? Any idea what the problem could be? And, a rather general question: How can a skin have the whole DAW crash?

How can a skin have the whole DAW crash?
This may happen if the plugin is not running as a separate thread. Many DAWs have an option for this.

Return to “u-he”