ZebraHZ 2.8 update, and Funkstation for Repro!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for helping me.

But I really don't see such a downladlink to ZebraHZ soundset 2.8 in my received email from u-he.
Rob van Hees

Maybe you misunderstood the purchase process. You buy Zebra2, and in addition to that you buy the Dark Zebra "expansion," which is a soundset PLUS ZebraHZ. If you bought Dark Zebra as well as Zebra2, then yes, you should see the link.

Not trying to be condescending, just wondering if you misunderstood about ZebraHZ requiring a separate purchase.

vanhaze wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:30 am I don't get it;
I want to download ZebraHZ 2.8 (i own Zebra 2).
So I click on my Account.
Then i fill in my registered email.
I then receive a mail from u-he with only my registered serial for Colour copy ( :( ).
No downloadlink for Zebra HZ 2.8.

If you click "Account" you would assume it would bring you to a page with an oversight of all your bought U-he plugins, serials and downloads.
Utterly confusing ..
I guess then you haven't bought the sound set yet, right?

Can you add XY pads as modulation target in Zebra 2, too?

vanhaze wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:57 am Thank you for helping me.
But I really don't see such a downladlink to ZebraHZ soundset 2.8 in my received email from u-he.
Please send an email to our support address. (Or use the form on our website.)

In that email, tell us your name and the email address you used to purchase, ideally (if you have it lying around) send us the Share-It reference number of the purchase.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Thank you Urs and the whole U-he team for a phenomenal update to the world's best soft synth! Twice as many MSEGs and twice as many mod slots 8)

Yeah, a exclusive full version of Zebra for aristocrats. Lame :x What is that polywave mode and why I don't have that in the average joe Zebra? I won't pay a holy 100€ for unlocking the full zebra capabilities, that is imo way too much, and I am not interested in a soundset either. I really hate such politics, crippling the one version and make another one for the rich. Reminds me of yamaha. Bah.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:13 am Yeah, a exclusive full version of Zebra for aristocrats. Lame :x What is that polywave mode and why I don't have that in the average joe Zebra? I won't pay a holy 100€ for unlocking the full zebra capabilities, that is imo way too much, and I am not interested in a soundset either. I really hate such politics, crippling the one version and make another one for the rich. Reminds me of yamaha. Bah.
Well...

I disagree with Hans Zimmer that more MSEGs and more Mod Matrix slots and Diva filters make for a better synthesizer. We did that for him, and in return we can sell this soundset. Which - very unfortunately - only works with this frankenstein version of this otherwise really cool synth. So we have to bundle it, and provide all the extra support and all that.

Zebra 2.8 *is* the full version. ZebraHZ is the version which HZ uses - which I would never design this way.

Ok, sorry then.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:13 am Yeah, a exclusive full version of Zebra for aristocrats. Lame :x
Yay I'm an aristocrat! :tu:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

:tu:
spunkmuffin wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:39 am
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:13 am Yeah, a exclusive full version of Zebra for aristocrats. Lame :x

That reminds me of this old joke... :lol:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:50 pm
That reminds me of this old joke... :lol:
You do what with a Zebra? Eew. :o

What exactly is then added to ZebraHZ in comparison to Zebra? What are the HZ only modules? I looked into manual and the webpage, but couldn't find a list or comparison chart. Also I wonder about the following differences:

- "polywave" tab. Is it the same as unison switch in Zebra?
- D-VCF module
- Those module compressors must be awesome for plucks?

Also, is there a demo? Is it an own .vst or some additional license to normal Zebra .vst?

* Diva filters
* double MSEGs
* double mod matrix slots
* per-voice compressors
* resonator FX
* XY pads as mod sources

Not sure what you mean by "polywave" tab.

Return to “u-he”