Tech Preview: Hive Wavetables

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Hello,

I have Hive, Linux version. Am trying this wavetable Windows version, runs fine. Where does the license file go for this Windows version and is there any CR/LF LF or other problem in using the Linux license file ?

Cheers.

Sorry for late replies, I still have to get used to the new board...
resistent wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:58 pm Do the version of Zebra² posted in this thread have any substantial new features beside the fact one can record the wavetable ? I read somewhere that there are new osc fx if so what kind of?
There are 2 new Osc FX. One does DX-style phase modulation, the other "smears" the spectrum emphasizing higher or lower harmonics, depending on the knob position.
mevla wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:49 pmI have Hive, Linux version. Am trying this wavetable Windows version, runs fine. Where does the license file go for this Windows version and is there any CR/LF LF or other problem in using the Linux license file ?
The license file is just a .txt, containing your username and serial in plain text. You can just open it and re-register. I think our plug-ins only ever use LF to separate lines in text files.

I got this scripted wave-table totally wrong. I am revising and will update.

dlarseninclusive wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:20 pm I got this scripted wave-table totally wrong. I am revising and will update.
errybody trying to learn script now LoL. Not sure I have the time to get into it, but I have reinstalled ACE plus Bazille and I'm good.

I think you might be on the wrong thread mate.

Try searching the forum for "Ace + Bazille Installer"
Dasheesh wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:52 am errybody trying to learn script now LoL. Not sure I have the time to get into it, but I have reinstalled ACE plus Bazille and I'm good.

Got to download this. Looks great :tu: :tu: :tu:

Hello followers of this thread,
we just posted a starter pack of 94 wavetables in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=513366

These will be included in the final release, so they're good for preset-making and general wavetabling around.
Grab 'em!

Great! Thank you!

Several of the UHM wavetables give me errors in Hive 32-bit (this isn't the first time that happens, I think I reported this before).

Hive x64 works OK.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:27 pm Several of the UHM wavetables give me errors in Hive 32-bit (this isn't the first time that happens, I think I reported this before).

Hive x64 works OK.
I vaguely remember this to be a glitch in one of the math libraries. I think it's fixed internally, but we'll need another couple of weeks before we have something to show.

Wow, these wavetables in HIVE are giving some of the craziest BASS sounds I have ever heard!!

Will the WIP and UHM example tables be included in the release?

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:53 am Will the WIP and UHM example tables be included in the release?
They are in the Starter Pack, but they were renamed (we'll include them as doublettes, so no worries)

Urs wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:44 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:53 am Will the WIP and UHM example tables be included in the release?
They are in the Starter Pack, but they were renamed (we'll include them as doublettes, so no worries)
Ah that's cool then. Just out of interest, can we get the new names? I would rather swap them to the ones in the starter pack if possible.

Return to “u-he”