u-he Colour Copy 1.0 - release candidate

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted

tasmaniandevil wrote:
cthonophonic wrote: On the subject of pitch glide, is there a way to change the pitch bend range of the key control?
Adding support for different pitch bend ranges is already on our list of improvements for future updates.
And since it's requested quite a few times, I guess we have to look into support for glide as well. :wink:
But I have no idea how easy or difficult it would be to add support for glide.
Awesome, maybe different glide times for left and right? :wink:
Ok, i'll stop now :lol:

u-he-william wrote:
groovyomega wrote:
u-he-william wrote:
groovyomega wrote:When I lock the MIX control and tap through presets - the MIX knob still changes or keeps moving. Is that known?
Argh, I think I know why. Between what presets are you switching? Factory only or user presets and factory?
When switching through factory presets.
Mhh. Between beta and RC we did some changes to the mix scaling to allow finer control close to 0% and 100%. To not mess up presets, this scaling is "compensated" for old presets. I'm quite sure that this is what messes with the lock. Will have a look tomorrow. :)
When the Mix control is locked and you tap through the presets, the control always seems to approach the 50% mark. After a few presets, the controller always ends at 50% if the locked starting point was smaller or larger than 50%.

Wow it's great vst! :)

Just want to rave a bit about this plugin that its one of the best stereo/chorus wideners. I have tried countless choruses/wideners (waves doubler, sonalksis, izotope imager (wich is defo one of the best), microshift, sigmund (also very good result in general), echoboy, vallhalla stuff ect +at least 10 more) on sound but most of the time they somehow alters the stereo field in strange way that it looses the power, if not then you can hear that chorusing effect very significantly.

On ColourCopy, its such a different story, it feels so nice and smooth and natural along with added benefit or warmth (wich is not always nescesery, but it can be fixed with eq after witch the sound just sounds fuller).

Really, its such a good plugin, love it, always go to, never gonna leave my DAW.

Thank you 8)

Yes it's a fantastic sounding plugin in every regard :)

thejonsolo wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm Ugh! I just saw this. I thought the pricing would be THRU today. It is already up to full price. For me it was truly an "I forgot" moment. But I really thought when I read that on the 1st that it would be till the end of the day.
I completely missed this as well. :dog: I forgot to opt into the u-he newsletter.

Cannot wait to take this for a spin. And that GUI. :phones:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

Return to “u-he”