u-he Colour Copy 1.0 - release candidate

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I have seen sales twice.. Diva's anniversary and was there another time?
Sometimes they do offer coupons though, maybe once or twice a year.
rsp
sound sculptist

The same goes for me. Got an email via KVR today but no customer email message from U-he themselves. 8)

Ugh! I just saw this. I thought the pricing would be THRU today. It is already up to full price. For me it was truly an "I forgot" moment. But I really thought when I read that on the 1st that it would be till the end of the day.

nichttuntun wrote:The same goes for me. Got an email via KVR today but no customer email message from U-he themselves. 8)
I imagine that is coming tomorrow.
rsp
sound sculptist

Damn. I missed intro price too. Did not expect the intro offer ends at the day of intro :/ The piano demo on u-he site sounds gorgeous.

Hardock wrote:Did not expect the intro offer ends at the day of intro
Public beta is released with intro pricing, usually around 30% off.
Version 1.0 is released at full price instantly, not days or weeks later.
That's the way it's always been. :shrug:
zvenx wrote:
nichttuntun wrote:no customer email message from U-he themselves. 8)
I imagine that is coming tomorrow.
This. Newsletter will be sent out later today.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Is there a changelog for RC1 and final 1.0?

cnt wrote:Is there a changelog for RC1 and final 1.0?
The only changes between those two versions are some fixed typos in the manual, and a fixed issue with latency reporting in Cubase when using the VST3 version.

My suggestion, as a fellow procrastinator: if you missed it, consider it a personal procrastination fine, pay full price, and learn from the mistake. Though one could probably make a few bucks buying a bunch of licenses at the pre-order price and selling them for a few bucks extra each after the pre-order ended just to cover the folks that regretted waiting too long.

It could be a psychological thing. Some people may feel subconsciously compelled to miss out, then post about it.
Maybe for sympathy. Maybe to use as a personal excuse for dissatisfaction with their work.
Or maybe they didn't actually miss out, but want to passive aggressive kick people who did. :evil: :idea: :hihi:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

When I lock the MIX control and tap through presets - the MIX knob still changes or keeps moving. Is that known?

groovyomega wrote:When I lock the MIX control and tap through presets - the MIX knob still changes or keeps moving. Is that known?
Argh, I think I know why. Between what presets are you switching? Factory only or user presets and factory?

u-he-william wrote:
groovyomega wrote:When I lock the MIX control and tap through presets - the MIX knob still changes or keeps moving. Is that known?
Argh, I think I know why. Between what presets are you switching? Factory only or user presets and factory?
When switching through factory presets.

groovyomega wrote:
u-he-william wrote:
When switching through factory presets.
Mhh. Between beta and RC we did some changes to the mix scaling to allow finer control close to 0% and 100%. To not mess up presets, this scaling is "compensated" for old presets. I'm quite sure that this is what messes with the lock. Will have a look tomorrow. :)

kodnin wrote:Congrats on the RC! I like the colour names, as suggested by the winner, but I like "Spark" better than "Sparkle". It's also shorter, making it visually better by aligning with the rest of the names.
+1

Return to “u-he”