u-he Colour Copy 1.0 - release candidate

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Instant sale. I'm a delay freak and this plugin is ridiculously, insanely good. I'm using it to process guitar in Propellerhead Reason and the warmth and configurability is fantastic.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

Delta Sign wrote:Finally took some time to check the new version out.
I love how easy it is to get organically evolving delays out of this thing.

Here is one instance of ACE through Colour Copy:
https://soundcloud.com/deltasign/colour-copy-test-02

I could listen to those dissolving delays for hours :hihi:
beautiful ... !

:love:

This and the recently updated Sknote Roundtone are my new go to delays for sound design, both offer fantastic evolving grungyness that I like
Last edited by VariKusBrainZ on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Krakatau wrote:
Delta Sign wrote:Finally took some time to check the new version out.
I love how easy it is to get organically evolving delays out of this thing.

Here is one instance of ACE through Colour Copy:
https://soundcloud.com/deltasign/colour-copy-test-02

I could listen to those dissolving delays for hours :hihi:
beautiful ... !

:love:
Yeah, there is something about slowly disintegrating delays that's just beautiful, and Colour Copy certainly does those very well!

Great plug in, just downloaded today
Quick question/posible feature request
When using the key control mode is it posible to ad some glide or slew type function to this?
The jumps in pitch are very fast, no noticeable clicks or pops but when playing a lead with glide it sounds strange with the delay time changing so precisely.
Thanks
Alex

Just noodling away on my juno60 and microbrute with the preset 'KL 80s Noir' on the master bus sealed the deal. Instant buy and adding so much atmosphere. Don't need to even make songs, could noodle for days on end like this. For me it even enters territory of shimmer effects in terms of the atmosphere it adds. Really outstanding.

Urs, how does ducking effect works when it comes to send chanels? Im just trying to understand if its just a simple sidechain compressor inside in the works or something more going on :-D

Why wouldn't it? The plugin has no idea if it's on a send or an insert. The delay or feedback (depending on the setting) simply gets ducked by the input signal, whatever it is.

Laxplanet wrote:When using the key control mode is it posible to ad some glide or slew type function to this?
The jumps in pitch are very fast, no noticeable clicks or pops but when playing a lead with glide it sounds strange with the delay time changing so precisely.
On the subject of pitch glide, is there a way to change the pitch bend range of the key control? It's fun to sweep the frequency up and down with the pitchwheel, but it would be nice to have more than +/- 2 semitones. If there was an setting to crank it up to 24 or 48 semitones, I'm guessing that would make it easier to use with MPE controllers as well.

cthonophonic wrote: On the subject of pitch glide, is there a way to change the pitch bend range of the key control?
Adding support for different pitch bend ranges is already on our list of improvements for future updates.
And since it's requested quite a few times, I guess we have to look into support for glide as well. :wink:
But I have no idea how easy or difficult it would be to add support for glide.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote:
cthonophonic wrote: On the subject of pitch glide, is there a way to change the pitch bend range of the key control?
Adding support for different pitch bend ranges is already on our list of improvements for future updates.
And since it's requested quite a few times, I guess we have to look into support for glide as well. :wink:
But I have no idea how easy or difficult it would be to add support for glide.
That sealed the deal for me.. and the introductory price is still there today. :borg:

It's interesting to see how you manage to interact with customers without losing your integrity and vision. Thank you!

Yes! Thank you :tu:

(is gekauft fürn Dollar :D - naja...49€ sinds dann ja doch aber das ist ein sehr fairer Preis! Danke!)

Damn just missed the sale while i was deciding what else to add to the cart! U-he stuff doesn’t tend to go on sale, does it? Just intro prices? Maybe if i email them...

I really don't get it. Why do some wait till the last day and then want special treatment?

on the 5th of July, this was posted:
Introductory Offer: 49€ (final price will be €69 when released as V1.0 in a few weeks)

on the 1st of August this was posted:
Introductory Offer: 49€ (final price will be €69 when released as V1.0 on August 14th)

email them to say what?
rsp
sound sculptist

I just discovered this today. I was really just wondering if they ever have sales

Return to “u-he”