Zebra HZ v2.8 update. Any ETA yet?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hope everyone is feeling and getting better from the U-he flu. Flu shots if you work in a office are always a good idea for you and your co-workers. Look forward to the update next week.

*waiting with baited breath*

vvilms wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:19 pm *waiting with baited breath*
Wednesday :)

Black Synth Hoodie wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:23 pm @vvilms Love it! Any chance you might share the patch ?
Haha, I'm waiting for Urs to release Zebra HZ 2.8, so I can finalize these patches and post my first soundset. :)

Trick or Treat Urs ? :D
Urs wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:26 pm
vvilms wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:19 pm *waiting with baited breath*
Wednesday :)

Actually, release today, newsletter tomorrow. Guys are uploading website changes as we speak.

Urs wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:41 pm Actually, release today, newsletter tomorrow. Guys are uploading website changes as we speak.
So dope!

EDIT: Download your product under the following link:

The Dark Zebra Download
File Size: 29 MB
The link is valid until: 03-SEP-2018

Please note that you will not receive a delivery by postal mail.

You can find additional information about how you can request access to the download link for a longer period in the "MyCommerce ID" area under:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/ccc/ ... =569198163

Now my question is...after loging to mycommerce there is no information how to request a download. How can i do that? maybe ive missed?

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:08 pm
Urs wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:41 pm Actually, release today, newsletter tomorrow. Guys are uploading website changes as we speak.
So dope!

The Dark Zebra Download

You can find additional information about how you can request access to the download link for a longer period in the "MyCommerce ID" area under:

Now my question is...after loging to mycommerce there is no information how to request a download. How can i do that? maybe ive missed?
I'm sure instructions on how to get the update will follow later today (once the site's been updated), but U-he's website includes a way to automatically request all of your U-he licenses in one go. You just pop in your email address, it does a lookup, and sends out your licenses.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:27 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:08 pm
So dope!

The Dark Zebra Download

I'm sure instructions on how to get the update will follow later today (once the site's been updated), but U-he's website includes a way to automatically request all of your U-he licenses in one go. You just pop in your email address, it does a lookup, and sends out your licenses.
It does for plugins, but Zebra HZ is considered a soundset so it doesnt pop up

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 pmIt does for plugins, but Zebra HZ is considered a soundset so it doesnt pop up
I'm sure they'll post instructions once it's ready. :wink:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:41 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 pmIt does for plugins, but Zebra HZ is considered a soundset so it doesnt pop up
I'm sure they'll post instructions once it's ready. :wink:
Im pretty sure too, im just very excited :D

Got it! Looks good.

Urs wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:32 pm https://u-he.com/account/
Please note:

* Soundsets are added to accounts at the beginning of each month.
So if you purchased a soundset recently, but it's not yet listed in this email,
then please wait a few more days or let us know.

So that means it will be added at least on thursday? right now it only gives me the plugins if i try to "access" my account :)

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:26 pm
Urs wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:32 pm https://u-he.com/account/
Please note:

* Soundsets are added to accounts at the beginning of each month.
So if you purchased a soundset recently, but it's not yet listed in this email,
then please wait a few more days or let us know.

So that means it will be added at least on thursday? right now it only gives me the plugins if i try to "access" my account :)
In any case: Quickest way is always support at u-he dot com

Return to “u-he”