Serenity skin for U-He Hive [Updated for Hive 1.2]

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wish you all a very happy new year 2019.

We are thrilled to announce that our Serenity skin has been updated for Hive version 1.2. While working on this update we enhanced a lot of stuff and fixed all issues reported by users. For example, Keyboard has been overhauled entirely. Clicking on the image below will take you to the product page where you can see details and additional screen shots.

Please note the update has been sent to all Serenity users to their e-mail id used on the Paypal transaction. Some of the e-mails bounced back. If you are one of those unlucky ones who never received the e-mail, please contact us and provide Paypal transaction # and e-mail as proof of purchase plus a new e-mail address.

We are currently working on the update for Spartan Gray, the dark brother of Serenity. It will be available some time in Jan, 2019.

We have some new amazing skins planned for DUNE 3 and other popular plugins. Stay tuned.
Last edited by satYatunes on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I dig it!! :D

Looks dope!

only thing i think the lines that are separating the modules could be a little bit more distinctive :)

Yep, better separation could be helpful. Also, in LFO, Restart and Sync labels are a bit cramped/too close to the displays.

The "hive" part in the original skin is what's almost disorienting with the little dots inside, which depletes a much-needed solid contrast - which is fixed here, the best part of the new design. I've always liked the original "blue" with dark background, and if it had this solid hive background, it would be perfect for me. Isn't Hive getting an overhaul, anyway, with the UI?

Bodhisan wrote:Isn't Hive getting an overhaul, anyway, with the UI?
Eventually, yeah. And I think it's going to be an additional skin, not a replacement.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Keep it coming.
Website | Portfolio

I believe it's about time to update this thread with the new Spartan Gray skin for U-He Hive.

Price - USD 9.75. Clicking on the image below will take you directly to the product page where you can see screen shots and buy via Paypal.

Last edited by satYatunes on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Website | Portfolio

Serenity skin is updated for Hive v1.2. Spartan Gray will follow soon.
Website | Portfolio

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 am Looks dope!

only thing i think the lines that are separating the modules could be a little bit more distinctive :)
This is addressed in the new version. Thx for your suggestion.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:18 pm Serenity skin is updated for Hive v1.2. Spartan Gray will follow soon.
Looking forward to It!

tony10000 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:34 am
satYatunes wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:18 pm Serenity skin is updated for Hive v1.2. Spartan Gray will follow soon.
Looking forward to It!
Done. It's released yesterday.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:30 pm
tony10000 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:34 am
Looking forward to It!
Done. It's released yesterday.
Got it! I am elated!! THANKS!!!

Return to “u-he”