Repro-1 Presets Thread

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro Repro-1 Pro Expansion (Repro 1 Presets) Repro-5 Pro Expansion - Repro 5 Presets

Howard wrote:Tip #1 re paths: Best way to get there is to use the "Reveal in Finder" / "Open in Explorer" function (right-click in Rep's browser)
Great tip :tu:

I wonder if U-he has ever thought about a 'favourites' system? Just a little tick in a box at the side of a preset to send a copy to a favourites folder, perhaps

Even better tip: "RTFM" ;-)

Howard wrote:Even better tip: "RTFM" ;-)
Well, you have some of the favorites functionality in place, but there's no way to see all the favorites in one place.

I'd love to see the U-he browser improved to include some features like (and I'm sure you guys have thought of this stuff):

1. Saving a preset includes the ability to create the categories/tags from the same window/screen/step
2. Category and Tag based filtering/searching in the browser
3. Preset name based searching
4. Author based searching
5. Filtering to show all favorites regardless of location, ability to combine that with tags (Example: show all favorites, now show only bass patches, now show only bass patches tagged as "modern" and also "aggressive")

You have the underlying framework in place at the patch level to do all of that already, I'm guessing taking the preset browser to the next level is just on the to-do list pending some precious free time.

Howard wrote:Even better tip: "RTFM" ;-)

I've started to. However, it still doesn't speak of the functionality I asked about.

Given the fact that there are already hundreds of shared presets in this thread, there are going to be a lot of folders containing the same categories, but with different presets. It would be great to see all my 'starred' presets also collected/copied in/to a separate folder,

So, unless I have missed something, I am going to have to do all of this manually in 'finder'

^Agree - a folder which contains (points to) all favourited presets could be very useful. The feature was requested a while back, but as so often there was always something more pressing (e.g. bug fixing) and it never got addressed. Let's see what 2017 will bring :-)

wow !
The factory presets in the final version are incredible...

Congratulations to u-he and the sound designers.

My modest contribution: I have updated my "Down under" soundset to 50 presets, you may download it free from http://www.deepwavez.com

some 'first' impressions patches. 16 of them, free to use :tu:

lovely synth, having tons of fun. *watch the volumes, these patches aren't @ equal loudness*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeepWavez wrote:wow !
True, and some of the patches lets you forget that Repro is a Mono-Synth. 8)

exmatproton wrote:some 'first' impressions patches. 16 of them, free to use
Thanks !
I like the longue01 patch very much, i will probably use it ...

(I just adjusted the second effect knob to a tiny -2 or -4 to enable subtle play with the mod wheel)

DeepWavez wrote:
exmatproton wrote:some 'first' impressions patches. 16 of them, free to use
Thanks !
I like the longue01 patch very much, i will probably use it ...

(I just adjusted the second effect knob to a tiny -2 or -4 to enable subtle play with the mod wheel)
:tu:

exmatproton,
Thank you for the patches, I will try them later!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Had some fun recreating patches from Yazoo - Dont Go

To download patches, check video descirbtion :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ZpvdA ... e=youtu.be

Chris-S wrote:
DeepWavez wrote:wow !
True, and some of the patches lets you forget that Repro is a Mono-Synth. 8)
Especially Luftrum's "Blue Skies Above"!

Elektronisch wrote:Had some fun recreating patches from Yazoo - Dont Go ...
i thought this one was pretty awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuOkCYtzwKc&t=0s

EDIT: just noticed what looks to be a pretty early beta version in that pic there. cool.

Return to “u-he”