Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EdHarvey wrote:
hollo wrote:Wich one is the bright, thin Lead preset?
I don't have the project files in front of me at the moment, but if I remember correctly I think was 'Delicate Metal' in the keys & synths
just checked... Yup 'Delicate Metal' with vibrato full up (not on AT), and a bit of mid-cut eq to separate it from the strings in the mix

Again, I was reminded that I haven't done a sale for ages, so....

flash sale price (until 10-Dec-2017) $20

enjoy :)

Sale Over...
Last edited by EdHarvey on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

It's 'refreshing' to see manually processed transactions. Like in the 'old times'. :)

I guess that with the Australian time zone I'll get the soundset download link tomorrow morning ! 8)

Cheers.

No delay at my end - PayPal's being stupidly slow today :roll:
It took them over an hour and a half to notify me the payment had been received :x

All right. Got them - thanks. Went over the sounds rather quickly for now. They show depth, which is a characteristic I appreciate much. It brings liveliness and expression. The 'Jazz Guitarish' is really nice all around sound for chords. The Vox sounds are unique in all the u-he soundsets I have. The Pads I heard so far are great. All in all an excellent soundset. Looking forward to spend more time with these sounds.

Cheers.

Christmas & New Year Sale

sale price (until 7-Jan-2018) $20

^^ sale ended

enjoy :)

Note: Orders are processed by hand as soon as Paypal notifies me of payment, but I do have to sleep occasionally :)
If you have not received an email within 12 hours, please contact me by email at edharvey-at-aural.science ]
Last edited by EdHarvey on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mevla wrote:All right. Got them - thanks. Went over the sounds rather quickly for now. They show depth, which is a characteristic I appreciate much. It brings liveliness and expression. The 'Jazz Guitarish' is really nice all around sound for chords. The Vox sounds are unique in all the u-he soundsets I have. The Pads I heard so far are great. All in all an excellent soundset. Looking forward to spend more time with these sounds.
Thanks for the kind words, I hope your further explorations were pleasurable :-)
I spent a long time on making these patches expressive and 'playable', so I'm always happy to hear that others are enjoying them...

Hope one day you do another Zebra bank, years later still finding lots of use for this bank.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Hope one day you do another Zebra bank, years later still finding lots of use for this bank.
rsp
You'll be pleased to hear that I am working on another one... all be it very slowly :roll:

Yay!
Feel free to call me Brian.

EdHarvey wrote:
You'll be pleased to hear that I am working on another one...
Glad to hear that Ed! hehe - even it is slow :D

Slow is good, takes time to craft great patches

I've been converting this to NKS so carefully going through every patch and tagging it, really really great soundset, one of the best especially for pads.

I haven't done a sale for a while....

Sale price (until 7-Dec-2019) $20

Click here to Order/Pay via PayPal
Last edited by EdHarvey on Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EdHarvey wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 am
zvenx wrote:Hope one day you do another Zebra bank, years later still finding lots of use for this bank.
rsp
You'll be pleased to hear that I am working on another one... all be it very slowly :roll:
lol. I saw that there was a new post by you and thought we were here now :)
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”