Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just listened to the audio demos, amazing stuff. :D

waltercruz wrote:Just listened to the audio demos, amazing stuff. :D
Glad you enjoyed them :D

Hopefully they encourage people to buy the soundset, or at least make the choice a bit easier :wink:

Just bought this based on the quality of the demos!

I absolutely adore early 80's Tangerine Dream, so this stuff is instant appeal for me.

And I agree with the others in this thread, re: kudos to both Ed for the sounds and (once again) to U-He for Zebra, which never seems to age... nothing can really touch it.

-M

Hey Ed,

Sorry if I'm asking something obvious, but I purchased this earlier today and haven't received any notification (except a paypal receipt) or download links. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss some step in the process -- could you clarify the purchase procedure (e.g. that I should indeed be receiving an e-mail with links, or...?) and how long it usually takes?

thanks!

-Michael H

mholloway wrote:Hey Ed,

Sorry if I'm asking something obvious, but I purchased this earlier today and haven't received any notification (except a paypal receipt) or download links. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss some step in the process -- could you clarify the purchase procedure (e.g. that I should indeed be receiving an e-mail with links, or...?) and how long it usually takes?

thanks!

-Michael H
Sorry for the delay in processing your payment Michael. Sadly the product of very bad timing, as your payment arrived at literally exactly the same time as I was moving house this morning; It took a few hours to unpack and get everything back up and running...

mholloway wrote:Hey Ed,

thanks!

-Michael H
EDIT; got it now, thanks Ed!

After months of 'real life' impeding fun music activity, I finally found time to do a new demo track :wheee:

It's a (rough) cover of a track from Chistopher Franke's album "Pacific Coast Highway".

As usual, it's all Zebra (except the tiny chuck of drums) with no external FX except light mastering compression/limiting.

https://soundcloud.com/auralscience/abs ... rple-waves

I was just reminded that I haven't done a sale for ages, so....

Sale Over... flash sale price (until 9-Nov-2016) $20

enjoy :)
Last edited by EdHarvey on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Have you ever considered doing a Absolute Zebra 2? The pads, organs and the choir sounds in this are fantastic!

Yeah, I've been (slowly) working on a another set, but it takes me forever to create a set with which I'm happy and then to 'polish' them for public consumption. Absolute Zebra took me well over a year! :roll:

Here's a 'sneek peek'; It's 7 minutes of (zebra-only) ambient pads, strings, choirs etc, which I chucked together as a test track for some of the new stuff...
Exordium12

Edit: And here's another short demo
Reedy McCready
Last edited by EdHarvey on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ed,
Per usual, quality sounds!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Great sounds!

I realised that this track was also made with patches solely from Absolute Zebra, although some were 'tweaked' slightly
(for example, adding more vibrato to the lead)

Antarctica

Lovely Ed,

Wich one is the bright, thin Lead preset? Very nice - beside all the other sounds :tu:

hollo wrote:Wich one is the bright, thin Lead preset?
I don't have the project files in front of me at the moment, but if I remember correctly I think was 'Delicate Metal' in the keys & synths

Return to “u-he”