Linux public beta (4408)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hihu wrote:So I tested out the Repro 6824 and 6715 build in the new Bitwig 2.3. But I still have input lags when turning knob using the keyboard or switching presets. Everything very slow here.
Hihu, are you using VST3 or VST2 versions? VST2 versions are slow indeed, which is quite annoying as the VST3 ones have this bad bug with presets lost :( :(

<here was described some problem that magically resolved itself after 10th system reboot :nutter:, welcome to linux>

One problem i have with repro 1/5 vst2 version is sometimes after switching renoise project (which i guess means reinitialise vst lib) some notes are not played at all. Midi signal gets to renoise correctly, notes from renoise when switched to different instrument plays fine, but repro doesnt produce any sound on this speciffic note.

thanks ejgallego for your answer.

Your are right the vst3 version works fine. Only the preset search function does not work for me. Loosing presets is also very worse but wasn't able to test.
Still using the demo version and was considering buying this one. But I will wait a little longer until it runs more stable.

I'm owning a lot more synths in the build version from the first page. And they work perfect as far I can judge.

hihu, the synths in the first page have also a new build, but unfortunately they share the same problems than Repro-5, so be careful when upgrading. Indeed I may roll Diva back, but Repro-5 ahhh, I cannot live without it :)

ejgallego wrote:hihu, the synths in the first page have also a new build, but unfortunately they share the same problems than Repro-5, so be careful when upgrading. Indeed I may roll Diva back, but Repro-5 ahhh, I cannot live without it :)
The download links of the synths listed in the first msg of this thread (i.e. first page) are still at 4408, which dates from some (long) time ago and are the ones I'm running. Even Repro-1 has a 'old' 4365 link whereas the version I have now is 6821. These 4408 builds should have 'no problem' then.

Hi everyone!

This huge kvr thread has become unmanageable for me especially because many different discussions are mixed and information is quickly lost page after page. It also makes it impossible for anyone to get help by searching this thread or quickly getting access to important information.

I wanted a sub-forum, but I also think that this kind of linear forum discussion is not ideal. I created https://www.reddit.com/r/UheOnLinux/ which has many useful features :) I invite all of you to join there, and I hope that you're positive about this move.

Regarding the plugin update, the plugins are going under internal beta testing on Mac and Windows. I'm waiting for the team to stabilize the code-base and then a new stable release for Linux should show up.

Many thanks to all of you, this thread is difficult to follow but I greatly enjoy its huge number of replies and views number :-) It gives a signal that there are interest for native plugins on Linux.

Regards,
Alexandre

I'll unsticky this topic since we have an all new all Linux subforum now...

Return to “u-he”