License Transfers

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, how long does it usually take for u-he to process a transfer request? I bought a used license and was wondering how long I’ll need to wait for the transfer to clear.

1-2 working days

So if it was request Friday it should be done by Tuesday?

Yep,they don't work weekends

Thanks!

The request to transfer reached us Saturday at around 3 A.M., even I wouldn't have been at the office anymore at that time. ;)
We need the seller to confirm the transfer (since the website form was used and anyone could fill that out), but everything else looks in order.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Thanks Rob! I messaged the chap who is also a KVR member to notify him that you are waiting on him to confirm the request before processing the license transfer.

Thanks guys, got the serial this morning :)

If I sell a license for a u-he plugin, would it become NFR for the buyer?

Yorrrrrr wrote:If I sell a license for a u-he plugin, would it become NFR for the buyer?
No. A full license stays a full license. The buyer will get the same transfer rules as the original owner, meaning there will be a transfer fee if they sell it again in under 9 months. There are no other limitations to transferred licenses.
Cheers
Rob

I have bought and sold uhe licenses and my experience has always been great. In fact, this is why I have no problems buying their software when it comes out to really play with it for months...

I sold my Diva license to taldt33 kvr-user and I sent transfer request using your form. (I'm owner of U-he products more then 9 months).
Waiting confirmation about success license transfer.

There was a Diva transfer request in our support system, to which my colleague Viktor responded earlier. If that was your request, you should already have received a reply.
Cheers
Rob

rob, thnx very much - yes - it's my request on Diva transfer - i already confirmed on your email
Thnx for support ;)

I sold my Zebra license and I sent transfer request using your form. (I'm owner of U-he Zebra more then 9 months).
Waiting confirmation about success license transfer.

Return to “u-he”