Improvements!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a request for all synths (at least those modeling old analog filters):
Could you add a volume compensation switch to the filters? TAL-Bassline-101 has this and it's super useful. Basically switches from the old behavior where you lose a lot of volume/low frequencies with higher resonance settings, to a more even volume across the resonance settings. I really miss this in Repro-1 were you want to tweak the filter, but the volume changes so much. I know it's the way the original was, but that one mod is very useful. Saves messing around with a limiter or compressor which ends up changing the sound.

Hmm, 145 pages of ideas for a number of different plugins. Would it be a stupid idea to have a thread for each of the plugins? Personally, I see a number of advantages.

I'd also like to see some reorg with this forum,could we have a pinned post for each synth giving the latest beta & stable build available and the changelog for the recent builds? It's very haphazard trying to determine what's happening, for instance with Repro since it's (apparently?) not part of the latest beta release that contains significant improvements.
You are not a beautiful snowflake.

fluffy_little_something wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:17 pm When I have a Diva patch with a longer sustain and use the legato/last note priority modes (for instance on an electric bass emulation), it seems that the following notes automatically adopt the amp and filter velocity settings from the first note. On another synth I have the following notes still react to sensitivity so that the second note is more open and louder if I hit the second key harder. That is clearly more expressive and realistic in my view.
Or maybe one can already set that up in Diva as well and I just haven't found the control, yet :oops:
I wish all U-He-synth would have this. Albeit with a new velocity-lag-knob to adjust the time it takes to rise or fall from one velocity value to a new one.

Mod Quantizers - the ability to quantize by time/note as well as amount. This would be useful where, for example, pitch is being modified by an lfo quantized to a musical scale and it's desired that the pitch changes quantize to notes.

I wouldn't mind a legato mode for Repro-5. I know Repro-1 has it but sometimes would want it in Repro-5 too.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:23 pm I wouldn't mind a legato mode for Repro-5. I know Repro-1 has it but sometimes would want it in Repro-5 too.
I also want this and/or Velvet and the distortion unit from 5 in 1.

Rise and fall for Hive 2's envelopes in the envelope section as opposed to the MM. It would be amazing in Repro as well. One less thing to think about.

Per oscillator (including sub) drift in Hive 2. One more less thing to think about...

Free running wavetables and shape sequencer in Hive. It seems like I'm constantly using free-running LFOs trying to make other things free running. Ideally, I'd like to see more free-running LFOs and modulators everywhere, but since Hive 2 and Repro are all I use anymore, that would be a fantastic place to start!

Two more modulation slots in the Repro's. They'll go well with the extra added LFO. Right?

Hive 2 works well on Linux, but there's an issue with using this plugin on mixbus32c.
When the plugin is removed from a midi track, it causes mixbus to hang..
otherwise it works correctly..

How about a octave keytracking stability knob on repro's tweaks panel :tu:

How about a component tag in DIVA where you can browse preset by selecting for example: show all presets that use triple VCO and ladder filter or Dual VCO and Ladder Filter or any combination set by the user

+1 for free running shape sequencer/s.
Always Read the Manual!

I might be alone here, but first I love the type parameter value in all u-he plugins, and I'd love to be able to also input fractions rather than decimal numbers. I often think that way when patching a synth (a 1/10th of the sustain, a 1/3 of resonance etc...) and it's super fast...er. :)
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Not alone :)

I wish there would be a faster way of locking and unlocking mulitple parameters. My suggestion: Performing a mouse click and drag operation to draw a single rectangle around certain knobs to select parameters. When release the leftclick it changes the lock status of these paramters.
And I wish to save and load parameter-locking-settings.

I'm currently playing with Hive2 and I noticed that when using the Sub oscilaltor as noise (white/pink), the Tune knob remains unused (unless I miss something). Would be awesome to be repurposed as a Hipass/Lowpass filter (neutral at 12 oclock and highpass clockwise respectively lowpass counterclockwise) - similar with the filtering in Zebra modules which is awesome.

Return to “u-he”