Improvements!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pdxindy wrote:One might end up with a helluva lot of modulation targets to account for 'string' variations.
Not necessary. Modulation targets are modulation targets, whether within daisy-chains or not.

I'd like release velocity added as a modulator to u-he synths

Me too. Especially useful with controllers like ROLI Rise etc.

Not sure was there request like this before :)
I think it would be nice to have ability to trigger envelopes basing not only on gate signal.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:I think it would be nice to have ability to trigger envelopes basing not only on gate signal.
I have that request too.

Btw. Bazille, Hive and Tyrell N6 have additional means built-in, such as LFOs and Bazille's sequencer. But as I'm experimenting with Eurorack, I see way more options that might be interesting.

Here's what a 3 osc synth can do with a single sequencer and loads of trigger sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6PlTtXfHCU

The interesting bit is that the pitch sequence is independent of the gate/trigger sequences. Which makes a single sequence sound like many.

Urs wrote:
david.beholder wrote:I think it would be nice to have ability to trigger envelopes basing not only on gate signal.
I have that request too.

Btw. Bazille, Hive and Tyrell N6 have additional means built-in, such as LFOs and Bazille's sequencer. But as I'm experimenting with Eurorack, I see way more options that might be interesting.

Here's what a 3 osc synth can do with a single sequencer and loads of trigger sources:

The interesting bit is that the pitch sequence is independent of the gate/trigger sequences. Which makes a single sequence sound like many.
=) Nice that you're thinking in the same direction.

I like tools that Zebra provides like msegs and lfo-user that could add/replace sequencer needs - altho sometimes I find editing complicated - especially setting/getting exact values - but it's mostly UI issues.

In case of Bazille I was also thinking about lacks of exact values in sequencer, step on-offs and also there were quite a few times I want second sequencer badly to run as pitch + mod pair but with different amount polyrythmical manner.

One of the tasks I also find difficult in Z2 - scale switch, say arp in root note is minor and when note becomes 3rd it should become major - it would nice to have simple way of doing this. In Bazille it's possible with simple snapshot switch.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:...there were quite a few times I want second sequencer badly to run as pitch + mod pair but with different amount polyrythmical manner.
Not *exactly* what you want, but try setting 'Stack' to 2 and patching 'StackV' into 'Rotate' ;-)
BTW You can get polyrhythms by using different tap "speed factors".

Howard wrote:
david.beholder wrote:...there were quite a few times I want second sequencer badly to run as pitch + mod pair but with different amount polyrythmical manner.
Not *exactly* what you want, but try setting 'Stack' to 2 and patching 'StackV' into 'Rotate' ;-)
BTW You can get polyrhythms by using different tap "speed factors".
Thanks, gonna try it.
Murderous duck!

Hi

I would like to be able to copy and paste oscillator settings and other useful things like the states of the delay or an LFO or envelope. At present I save a preset and use it across on the other oscillator but thats a bit of an ugly workaround.

I wrote a question here --> http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=488587

That is my second and maybe more wanted improvement - Longer envelope times. See my post (link above) for why. Zebra is so powerful in so many ways it's surprising the envelopes stages can't be stretched further.

Thanks

R0bins0n wrote:Hi

I would like to be able to copy and paste oscillator settings and other useful things like the states of the delay or an LFO or envelope. At present I save a preset and use it across on the other oscillator but thats a bit of an ugly workaround.

I wrote a question here --> http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=488587

That is my second and maybe more wanted improvement - Longer envelope times. See my post (link above) for why. Zebra is so powerful in so many ways it's surprising the envelopes stages can't be stretched further.

Thanks
That's slowly but surely coming to our more complex stuff. Check out Hive for where it's going.

Are the rest of u-he plugins going to get the better performing GUI treatment the recent beta for DIVA has?

Yorrrrrr wrote:Are the rest of u-he plugins going to get the better performing GUI treatment the recent beta for DIVA has?
Of course...one by one...

(but currently a lot of effort goes into patch browsing)

So when Diva goes out of Beta and fixes digital osc bug? :-)

Elektronisch wrote:So when Diva goes out of Beta and fixes digital osc bug? :-)
The Supersaw-not-initialized-randomly bug will be fixed, yes.

Urs wrote:
david.beholder wrote: Here's what a 3 osc synth can do with a single sequencer and loads of trigger sources:
This video sounds like wizardry! Pretty amazing grooves there.

Return to “u-he”