u-he Sale on Native Instruments [Feb 2019]

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:54 am Yes. You redeem the codes on u-he's site, and get activation codes sent to your email, so, you definitely end up in their database (and get support from them). :)
Perfect, thank you! :)

Can I use an evoucher on top of the deal?

Anyone have a spare one? :D 8)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:23 pm Can I use an evoucher on top of the deal?

Anyone have a spare one? :D 8)
Sorry, these only work on NI products afaik.

High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

A voucher for this bargain already? Since you make money making soundsets why not pony up the asking price?
:borg:

A $50 voucher and I might go for bundle. I don't release banks for vst (as of yet) :D

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:37 pm I don't release banks for vst (as of yet) :D
Liar, you do.

nm

AnX wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:13 pm
Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:37 pm I don't release banks for vst (as of yet) :D
Liar, you do.
A vsti is synths and vst is effects :wink:

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:37 pm A $50 voucher and I might go for bundle. I don't release banks for vst (as of yet) :D
Usually NI only allows the use of discount vouchers on their own products and only if they are not on sale unfortunately.

Phew deal's over. Are you guys relieved?
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:53 am Phew deal's over. Are you guys relieved?
Still 3 1/2 hours to go in this timezone...

Haha I gave away my secret hideout location. :dog:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 pm
AnX wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:13 pm
Liar, you do.
A vsti is synths and vst is effects :wink:
vst is virtual studio technology

vst and vsti are not interchangeable acronyms. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but a happy person probably would have apologized for calling a person a liar by mistake (maybe not even called anyone a liar to begin with). On that note, you have my sympathies. I hope you cheer up. Drink some passion tea by tazo :D

TTU Youtube

Return to “u-he”