Firemaster

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FireMaster

Your track is already great but you still feel it needs a little extra polish. A gentle push to perfection. That so-called cherry on top is FireSonic's FireMaster. This ultimate finisher and sonic exciter will give your tracks more body, air and perfect balance.
https://unitedplugins.com/FireMaster/

Give Your Track the Final Touch
FireMaster is meant to be inserted as the last effect on any track to give it the final polish. It is the extra push that will make your bass, vocals, drums or final mix sound stronger than your competitors.
The Body and Color
The sophisticated core algorithm is divided between two controls. Depth and Color controls are responsible for the psychoacoustic feel of great space and strong body.
Manage Highs and Lows
Don't reach for external EQs. FireMaster has precisely tuned controls for mastering bass and treble. It will give your tracks perfect bottoms and a great amount of fresh Air.
Maximal Ease of Use
The simplicity of use is based on the number of presets. You may choose one that fits your needs and just by driving the Wet/Dry control you add the desired amount of perfectness.
CPU-Friendly
Even though the contemporary computers' performance almost reaches the sky there's always need to administer it wisely. Although FireMaster is meant mainly for master tracks the unit is highly optimized for use on multiple tracks withouth draining too much CPU power.
Be Creative, Be Gentle
Although the name FireMaster suggests the plugin is made for mastering you'd better be gentle and add just a little amount of effects on master tracks. The truth is FireMaster can be used with great results on vocals, bass, drums or any other tracks. Creativity knows no limits.
Hassle-Free Software Protection
No iLok, no dongle nor internet access is required for activation. Our software uses licence files to activate your software. You can freely use the purchased software on all your computers as long as you are the user.
Realistic 3D Yet Flexible GUI
Photorealistic graphic user interface of the plugin gives you the feeling you are touching the real hardware. But it easily adapts to your needs. You can always drag the arrow in the bottom right corner to change its size - make it smaller to save the valuable screen space, or enlarge it to make it easier to use.
15-Days Unlimited Trial Version for Free
All the descriptions are nothing comparing to putting hands on the plugin yourself. No saving limits. No noises. No boundaries. Engage the plugin in your project for real and fully exploit its powers for two weeks.
64-bit Audio Quality at ANY Sampling Rate
The plugin provides the maximum audio quality you can get. It uses 64-bit audio processing and can handle any sampling rate. 192 kHz or even higher
Smart Bypass
The intelligent way our plugins manage bypassing ensures that you don't get any click or harmful noises when automating the parameter.

Introductory discount 40% - just € 59 now

i dig the United approach to authorisation and the overall sound quality.
I think this plugin is a step in a good direction.
Like the FireCobra it sounds great, but unlike the FireCobra it's kind on the CPU ;)

smooth highs
thick lows
can liven up a signal good and proper.

It's not the same type of saturator as FireCobra, it's a bit of a cross between it and a kind of stereo effect.
not sure about the 'mastering' use of this plugin, but the high sheen is sweet. the stereo 'chorus' effect is pleasant, but the time delay of this chorus effect might be a bit much for some uses, especially drums.

also the plugin has a 16ms latency at 48kHz

overall lovely sound, bit of a soundgooderiser. deserves further exploration.

Can work wonders on the 2buss / mastering if set gently (roughly, an 1/8th of each knob will do ;)). From my (beta) testing, I've barely used the dry-wet control though.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Hey here is Boris from UP. Thanks a lot for the feedback. If you would sonically compare FireCobra to FireMaster.How would you describe differences?

Hey Boris ! Even though I value FireCobra's sonics and workflow, I'm more likely to use (combos of) processors I have more control over. Even if I bet a lot's going under the hood with FireMaster, it feels much more transparent / WYSIWYG than FireCobra.

FireMaster has found its way to my 2buss and will most likely stay there (right before dithering) : a little goes a very, very long way, and my default setting / starting point is something like 10% for Bass, Air and Depth, 100% wet.

It also worked wonders this morning in a mastering session, and EQing into FireMaster is super fast / intuitive / effective IMO.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Return to “United Plugins”