FrontDAW

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Noodlist wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:00 am Thanks.
I keep getting a stubby GUI. Any thoughts?
FDAW.PNG
I raised a similar issue at GS, they advised it was a Presonus problem with Studio One using VST3. VST2 works OK for me in S1.

don1thedon wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 amI raised a similar issue at GS, they advised it was a Presonus problem with Studio One using VST3. VST2 works OK for me in S1.
Thanks.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Same issue with the VST3 in Studio One here as well, but the VST2 works just fine. Actually, better than "just fine", I love this plugin! Thanks United guys!!

Great plugin but I'd really like to have output compensation knob. Now I have to add a separate tool after frontie for adjusting the volume.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:16 pm Great plugin but I'd really like to have output compensation knob. Now I have to add a separate tool after frontie for adjusting the volume.
+1
Would be great too if you could "link" the Input/Output so you can drive the Input level and not raise the overall gain. Similar to how the Wet/Dry control is done on Hyperspace. :pray:

GUI issues and DAWs: my opinion and observation surely will not matter and you will see why but, the GUI code/implementation might have issues independent on which DAW is being inasmuch as relying on DAWs that allows such code to run. What I mean by that is, in Bitwig Linux (that's why) once resized and minimized the plugin will crash when asked to be brought back. I run all Melda plugins no problem as well as a list of other Windows plugins, and as such my observation stems from that regular working experience. So that's why I tend to think to the implementation itself currently relies on some DAW support that other DAWs might not have. My two cents, and a half.

BTW the file dialog of this plugins looks a lot like a Melda file dialog :)

Cheers.

Is oversampling on the cards for a future update?

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 am
The Noodlist wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:00 am Any thoughts?
I think it looks a bit funny 🤔
How about this one?

The Noodlist wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:23 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 am
The Noodlist wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:00 am Any thoughts?
I think it looks a bit funny 🤔
How about this one?
Perfect :tu:

Just curious, in regards to the comments above, are there any sort of updates in the works planned for this plugin?

mustgroove wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:12 pm Is oversampling on the cards for a future update?
+1

I know CPU and latency are big considerations but perhaps offline render oversampling would be ideal? The oversampling on the Royal Compressor is wonderful.

It's on sale now - maybe the dev will give a little attention to this great plugin??

I've been using this one and Hyperspace on pretty much every mix these days. Great plugins!

UnitedPlugins wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:05 am Hello, official thread for FrontDAW is started
Would be cool if you visited here, answering our questions..

FDAW.PNG
I really thought they had it fixed by now with the new update, but it's still the same problems. If you keep the scaling at 150% and up it seems to fix itself. Also I can't believe they didn't add any kind of readable values to the new output volume fader.

HKStudio wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:03 pm
FDAW.PNG

I really thought they had it fixed by now with the new update, but it's still the same problems. If you keep the scaling at 150% and up it seems to fix itself. Also I can't believe they didn't add any kind of readable values to the new output volume fader.

Try VST2 instead of VST3 as mentioned earlier.. There's also Klevgrand FreeAMP and 1208 Audio Reviber.

Return to “United Plugins”