Hyperspace

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, official thread for Hyperspace is started

Hyperspace

Hyperspace is an algorithmic reverb allowing the user to create algorithms made up of various processors. Vintage, Classic, Retro, Modern, Sci-Fi and Cosmic modes let you combine various algorithms with endless possibilities. Hyperspace will enrich your tracks with myriads of colours.

https://unitedplugins.com/Hyperspace/

JMG Sound Hyperspace has changed significantly. It has got brand new graphics and gained a few new features. All values can now be clicked and dragged to change value.

ECO mode makes the plugin use 25% less CPU and In and Out meters will give the users some extra comfort.
52.1280x720-fit.v1574023417.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heads up for anyone wanting to try out a limited version of Hyperspace! The Feb issue of Computer Music (you can by the single issue for $5) is giving away a CM version of Hyperspace! In addition to this really promising reverb, you get over 3GB of loops, FX, plugins and instruments - some decent ones too!

https://www.zinio.com/computer-music-m3730

Really looking forward to trying this one out!

Please take latency to 0 and "no installer" (no fonts etc etc) version (Like Tokyo Dawn Labs)..! :help: :pray:

By the way, great tools (the preamp it's amazing)! :tu:

Turello wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:47 pm Please take latency to 0 and "no installer" (no fonts etc etc) version (Like Tokyo Dawn Labs)..! :help: :pray:

By the way, great tools (the preamp it's amazing)! :tu:
Sorry but the installer will stay.
However I would consider an option to make latency 0. But why would you even want this?
There is latency because of the spectral separation in the Focus control. But this is compensated by the DAW. Latency would be there if playing live, however, the latency is really quite short and does it really make a difference to you? After all reverb is not a thing that happens instantly anyway, there is a sort of build up time as the reflections are increasing. So I must ask before spending time on this, do you really need it?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

A lot of modern DAWs manage well the PDC in insert but not in send and Reverbs/Delays usually are used in send... I have considered i could need but the point it's another... Some days ago i demoed also the Denise Perfect Room: more latency than Hyperspace= not usable= (if not a mastering processor) i usually demoing these kind of product befor buy... Free to don't believe and free to do what you want (i just say about some practical advice and be helpful, absolutely avoid polemics)... By the way i repeat: i like your plugins, especially the processors... ;-)

This Computer Music giveaway is a great way to showcase this plugin! Maybe when the CM promo is done, you can call it "Little Hyperspace" and sell the small version at a more affordable price? It worked on me with SoundToys.

mibby wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:11 pm This Computer Music giveaway is a great way to showcase this plugin! Maybe when the CM promo is done, you can call it "Little Hyperspace" and sell the small version at a more affordable price? It worked on me with SoundToys.
Unfortunately the CM version is exclusive to them. So I would need to make a whole different lite version of Hyperspace. But I want people to use the full version as all the features complement each other and it's just a shame to only use some of them. Plus I would prefer to spend my time making a new amazing plugin than, making different versions of the same one.
Anyway hopefully the generous discount will be enough to make you go for the full version one day :oops:

JM8 : Thanks for posting the CPU saving tips in the other thread. It helps a lot. You might want to cross post your response to my comments about CPU resources should others have the same thoughts or concerns.

Scotty wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:31 am JM8 : Thanks for posting the CPU saving tips in the other thread. It helps a lot. You might want to cross post your response to my comments about CPU resources should others have the same thoughts or concerns.
Here is the text from our conversation :tu:
Scotty wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:09 pm On eco mode it is killing the CPU here (using 25 % of available ASIO headroom at 128 sample latency) . Running 3930K ... optimized for audio. 4.2ghz all cores. Running the CM version. Trying to evaluate it but the overhead is extremely high. Eco is doable but the 2X - pushing close to 50% use ... testing using VST 3 versions so that it only processes when the audio is passing through. I run some hungry stuff here . I won't claim it is like that everywhere. I wouldn't know, but I do know my system. I count on it everyday. This may have to wait for my new CPU build.

And......my reply

"Yes, the CPU is a bit higher than other reverbs, but for good reason. The quality is much higher!
But there are ways you reduce the CPU consumption. Firstly it is always using 2 algorithms at once the balance is decided by the Algorithm XY pad's X-axis. Setting the X value to 0% or 100% will actually disable the second algorithm saving some CPU. Also, density is set very high to ensure quality, so that means there is a ridiculous number of processes happening like delays etc. So please lower this right down and that will also save a lot of CPU. Eco mode helps too by approx 25%.
The try not to use any of the special stuff (assuming you just want a standard reverb sound) because when they are at the 0% position they are also automatically disabled to save CPU"

The Computer Music coupon doesn't work with the current Hyperspace sale. Is that intentional?

CM discount is 50% off and the current sale is 60% off. So what did you test? Did you try to input both discount codes on 1 transaction or does the CM code not work at all?
Only 1 code can be used at 1 time. But I will check the CM code, maybe it has been temporarily disabled while the other sale is on.

Yes, I tried to add the 50% off to the current sale. Asked and answered. Thanks.

Return to “United Plugins”