Binaural Renderer Error

Official support for: s3a-spatialaudio.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi - not sure if there is help available, but here goes...
I've been working with the VISR Object Editor plug-ins in Reaper, and have never been able to get the Binaural Renderer to work. I get the "Error while loading the Python Module...no module named 'visr_bst'". I'm on a Mac with High Sierra and Python 3.7, and installed the Full VISR for Python 3.7 package. Everything else seems to work. Am I missing something really simple?

Thanks!

Hi . I've set the PythonPath and PythonHome variables via Terminal but my DAW (Reaper) still can't find the Binaural Renderer. How do I troubleshoot this further? I've followed the VISR documentation through several times and repeated the steps needed but to no avail. It would be amazing to get some help!

Also I was wondering if there would be a release of the VISR software with the Binaural Renderer integrated into the plugin? Or maybe a timeframe on when VISR will be released on a different DAW.

Same problem here. The Binaural Renderer isn't showing up in reaper. I was hoping to find an answer here.

Yep, same here

Same here.

- installed the Binaural Renderer with the"VISR Production Suite "Windows 64bit - FULL (Python 3.7 enabled)"
- installed anaconda (Python Version 3.11. 5.)
- installed packages
- set the system environment path variables for user (after it did not work for both system and user)
- checked the Windows Redistributable Files - all there: 2015-2022.

The Binaural Renderer vst3 of shows up, just like the other plugins of the Suite, but Reaper just finds 3 of the 4 installed plugins.

Is there something wrong with Python 3.11.5. maybe? Do I need 3.7.?

Return to “S3A: Spatial Audio”