Upgrading to the Anthology Bundle

Official support for: eventide.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I believe Eventide used to offer Anthology upgrades/crossgrades for owners of individual plugins in the past. What happened to that deal? I tried to find it on the website but could not locate it.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... thology-xi

click Upgrade, and then enter your ilok username. My upgrade right now would be $599.00. Still need to get more of the singles.

waltercruz wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:15 pm https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... thology-xi

click Upgrade, and then enter your ilok username. My upgrade right now would be $599.00. Still need to get more of the singles.
Thank you. Seems that my Adblock was hiding the upgrade button from view.

Can we expect a discount on that upgrade price during Black Friday time?
I hope so...

Just an FYI, it seems that the upgrade picks up on my SP2016 Reverb license. However, Anthology XI bundle itself does not include it. I think this means I would have to buy SP2016 again if I were to upgrade to Anthology XI.

SirKen wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:44 pm Just an FYI, it seems that the upgrade picks up on my SP2016 Reverb license. However, Anthology XI bundle itself does not include it. I think this means I would have to buy SP2016 again if I were to upgrade to Anthology XI.
SirKen, you wouldn't have to buy SP2016 Reverb again. The license will not get surrendered when you purchase your upgrade.

Orville71 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:58 pm
SirKen wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:44 pm Just an FYI, it seems that the upgrade picks up on my SP2016 Reverb license. However, Anthology XI bundle itself does not include it. I think this means I would have to buy SP2016 again if I were to upgrade to Anthology XI.
SirKen, you wouldn't have to buy SP2016 Reverb again. The license will not get surrendered when you purchase your upgrade.
Thank you for clarifying. That sounds much better :)

Return to “Eventide”