Hello KVR from Eventide Audio

Official support for: eventide.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you guys gonna have a Boothe at.IMFEST Toronto next month?
๐ŸŒ Spotify ๐Ÿ”ต Soundcloud ๐ŸŒ€ Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

OMG, new Omnipressor GUI just released.

omnipressor-thumb.jpg

Thank you, Eventide! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I have and use bunch of E. Loving every bit of them :tu:

telecode wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:59 pm Are you guys gonna have a Boothe at.IMFEST Toronto next month?
Yes, I won't be personally but we'll certainly be there!

Thanks to everybody else for the kind words. And yes, the newly updated Omnipressor is here!

I heard a effects pedal maker call you 'evventide' rather then 'eeventide'. Which is closer? This was a pretty knowledgeable guy, so I'd guess at the former, even though most of us default to the latter pronunciation. Is there a guy named Evan there? Or are you just even?

In their promo videos, it's always eeventide, but, i don't know for sure. :)

Itโ€™s Even Tide. Richard Factor tells a story about how the name came about on one of his GearClub podcast episodes.
https://www.gear-club.net/episodes/2017 ... ard-factor

Tony Hawk really let himself go

Got it: Even. Tide.

One more question, more of a wish really: Do you ever think there might be an upgrade pathway for Eventide vst plugin owners to be able to incorporate an H9 version of the same plugin on H9 hardware? I'm wondering about a discount of some kind...Just a thought.

epiphanius wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:42 pm Got it: Even. Tide.

One more question, more of a wish really: Do you ever think there might be an upgrade pathway for Eventide vst plugin owners to be able to incorporate an H9 version of the same plugin on H9 hardware? I'm wondering about a discount of some kind...Just a thought.
If I'm understanding you correctly, you're wondering if let's say you own Quadravox VST, you'd qualify for a discount on the Quadravox algorithm for H9? I believe algorithms for the H9 are $20 (which in my opinion is a steal). Are you looking for a discount off this or am I misunderstanding your query?

I did not know H9 algos were so reasonably priced, I merely guessed that they were about the same as full vst price. At that price, no further reductions are requested, no. Thanks.

No worries. A lot of people are surprised at how inexpensive new algorithms are considering each one is essentially like buying an entirely new FX pedal.

Welcome to KVR! Love your stuff. Got both SP2016 and Blackhole this year. Amzaing reverbs. :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Love the H9! I especially enjoy using it as an outboard effect send from my DAW. Great tweakability with the app.

A few years ago I compared the H9 Blackhole with the plugin Blackhole, both set to the exact same settings. I was surprised by how different they sounded. I know the conversion will have an effect, but the H9 seems deeper and richer than what could be accounted for by just the A/D conversion.

Are the Eventide plugin algorithms different from the hardware? I wouldn't have thought so, but they really do sound different.

Here are the settings I used for both, and the sound clips:

https://soundcloud.com/stochasticsound/ ... -vs-plugin

Return to โ€œEventideโ€