Since the creation of this forum, how much time do you spend on the rest of them at KVR?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:39 pm i am sorry, i just dont believe in "ben" :shrug:
Do not speak his name in vain or he will strike you down!

Probably with just a temporary ban

nah, im of the opinion "if" he exists at all, hes gonna have a sense of humour.
or is busy creating other stuff so isnt interested in us as individuals so much :shrug:

Forgotten wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:47 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:39 pm i am sorry, i just dont believe in "ben" :shrug:

I actually looked for lightening bolts to edit into his post but changed my mind :oops:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

good, because if he does exist you shouldnt go around impersonating him!

but he doesnt
so have at it.

Wow ... there's a guitar forum. :ud:

Hink wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:59 pm
Forgotten wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:47 pm

I actually looked for lightening bolts to edit into his post but changed my mind :oops:
:hihi:

I searched "addled muppet weed struck by lightening" and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxsBWzE1oA4
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:44 pm I searched "addled muppet weed struck by lightening" and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxsBWzE1oA4
So there I was just doing my usual lurking sweep through interesting looking new threads, stumbled in here (oh, there's a forum just for guitars!) and clicked on Hink's link. Now I'm scarred for life.
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

two minutes
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Guitars”