All things pedal related.

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Such a shame it doesn't have a penis input, imagine all the goat f**king jokes...

cptgone wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:43 am Such a shame it doesn't have a penis input,...
dont get me wrong, i like my fx, but you sir, are a disgusting pervert.
please never sell any pedals on ebay.

Realized that to get all my pedals connected at the same time I am one pedal cable short...guess I should buy a few extras

cptgone wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:43 am Such a shame it doesn't have a penis input, imagine all the goat f**king jokes...
These guys got their pedal names mixed up:

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:41 pm
cptgone wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:43 am Such a shame it doesn't have a penis input, imagine all the goat f**king jokes...
These guys got their pedal names mixed up:

dont encourage his perversions.
he should be on a register!

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 pm dont get me wrong, i like my fx, but you sir, are a disgusting pervert.
please never sell any pedals on ebay.
I rent 'em out, I have a synergy going with my Ye Olde Manly Yoghurt product line.

Such perverted products you sell, Uncle E, you should be ashamed of yourself.
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 pm please never sell any pedals on ebay.
He doesn't need to, he has his own shop!
http://www.jrrshop.com

i was talking to you!
pedal sniffer! :x

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 pm pedal sniffer! :x
Talking to yourself again eh?
Pedal sniffing - is that what you secretly use that "missing" vacuum cleaner mouthpiece for?

:o
fake news!

cptgone wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:17 pm Talking to yourself again eh?
Pedal sniffing - is that what you secretly use that "missing" vacuum cleaner mouthpiece for?
The fact that "mouthpiece" is the official term for it speaks volumes. ;)

Black Friday came knocking and I opened my door wide.
I have a Chase Bliss Thermae and a Dunlop silicon Jimi mini Fuzz Face heading my way soon-ish.

The Dunlop Eric Johnson Signature Fuzz Face is my favorite Fuzz Face. I prefer it over any of the boutique pedals or other Dunlops. It's a silicon pedal yet it somehow sounds much warmer than my Fulltone '70 silicon Fuzz Face.

I have the Band of Gypsies FFM6 germanium one, it's my first (and only, apart from a zvex fuzz factory) Fuzz Face, i like it a lot.
I'm told the EJ is great indeed, like the other named ones; the others less so.

Anyone have experience with the EHX Tube Zipper? Looks kinda interesting and I can get pretty good deal on one, but I won't get to try it out before hand.

Return to “Guitars”