BIAS AMP 2 LE free give away

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.positivegrid.com/biasamp2-l ... PR0hBJMphg

I haven't actually grabbed it myself, but I hadn't seen it mentioned here... so I thought I would.
I can't see anything that states the specific limits/features of the "LE" version. :shrug:

Thanks for the heads up. :tu:
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

an-electric-heart wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:07 am https://www.positivegrid.com/biasamp2-l ... PR0hBJMphg

I haven't actually grabbed it myself, but I hadn't seen it mentioned here... so I thought I would.
I can't see anything that states the specific limits/features of the "LE" version. :shrug:
I don't know either but don't fall for the "oooo, snickers" and buy the higher up ones. They aren't really much better than the demo (which I'm assuming is close to the LE)

I'm not interested myself. I just switched from Guitar Rig to Amplitube, and I'm quite happy with it... the sound anyway. The Bias Amp ad just keeps coming up as an ad in my facebook feed, and I hadn't seen it mentioned here. :wink:

an-electric-heart wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:46 pm I'm not interested myself. I just switched from Guitar Rig to Amplitube, and I'm quite happy with it... the sound anyway. The Bias Amp ad just keeps coming up as an ad in my facebook feed, and I hadn't seen it mentioned here. :wink:
From guitar rig to amplitube? Oh man, the trolls in that one thread must think you are an IK shill :lol:

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:59 am
an-electric-heart wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:46 pm I'm not interested myself. I just switched from Guitar Rig to Amplitube, and I'm quite happy with it... the sound anyway. The Bias Amp ad just keeps coming up as an ad in my facebook feed, and I hadn't seen it mentioned here. :wink:
From guitar rig to amplitube? Oh man, the trolls in that one thread must think you are an IK shill :lol:
Well, yes, I've been part of that discussion. I'd been looking to get away from Guitar Rig for some time, I'd been using it for years, but now it just seems like everything is better than Guitar Rig. I've been trying new amp sims, trying to decide what one to move to, Amplitube wasn't actually a contender... but then the current group buy came along and I got a lot for not much... and you know what? It actually sounds really good and I'm quite happy with it. :clap:

Return to “Guitars”