What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm (im guessing this forum was added to water down all the knob gags in the quoted out of context thread)
you're a knob gag :hihi:

now dont go getting offended, here that's how asher and I are to each other...not a shot, though sometimes he does get squirted with the cat bottle
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:00 pm
Hink wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:54 pm
Bombadil wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 pm It's here: Eastman E10-OM.

Adirondack spruce over solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fretboard, bridge, and head plate. Nitro-cellulose lacquer. Here's just a couple of quick and nasty shots...

P1150170.jpg

P1150174.jpg
I see apparitions in the back of that guitar man :scared: one looks like half of the robot from lost in space, I dont know what the other is...I'm like freaking out man.... :o :hihi:

nice guitar btw :love:

this feller?

20190828_205912.jpg
seriously?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

what?

I wanna know if that toy robot was really reflecting in the back of the guitar

Hink wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:04 pm I wanna know if that toy robot was really reflecting in the back of the guitar
i doubt it, that's on the shelf in my bedroom :o :lol:

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:05 pm
Hink wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:04 pm I wanna know if that toy robot was really reflecting in the back of the guitar
i doubt it, that's on the shelf in my bedroom :o :lol:
:oops:

i just seem to have been answering threads with images of my toy collection lately, and you opened another door :D

I had a model of that robot!

DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER! :lol:

The reflection on the back made me think of Pennywise. It's just me. I think. :scared:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

all this guitar talk has got me in the mood :)
think i might give the plank a good schwang! before bed :D

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:41 pm all this guitar talk has got me in the mood :)
think i might give the plank a good schwang! before bed :D
Is that what it's called in the North? :hihi:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

:hihi:

Bought 2 weeks ago. Baja Tele with Dimarzio Area T's and a Gotoh bridge.
IMG_2700.jpg
Bought in late April.
ZoiaPic.jpg
Still figuring them out. Having fun, but no recordings yet...

-u
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time they probably shouldn't." -M. Simpson

Nice! I like the blacked out look, and it's definitely worth putting a decent bridge on a Tele with individual saddles.

Shiny ashtray.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

My Ananashead Super Fuzz has shipped. It’s coming from Spain, so not sure how long that will take.

Return to “Guitars”