What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:34 pm I have had that issue only a couple times, I think always with multi-voltage universal power adapters. A third ground is simply not needed...if you want to read more people explaing why here
tbh, it doesnt matter to me. everything here comes with a ground, i dont add it :hihi:

but yeah, a good quality pedal power supply :tu:

Harley Benton PowerPlant Junior has served me well so far, I got tired of buying the variable type that packed in after a while.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

https://m.thomann.de/gb/truetone_1_spot ... 1566849736

same brand as mine but i have 12 outputs i think?

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:08 pm https://m.thomann.de/gb/truetone_1_spot ... 1566849736

That's very versatile, plenty of options,
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:16 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:08 pm https://m.thomann.de/gb/truetone_1_spot ... 1566849736

That's very versatile, plenty of options,
yeah, it's a great piece of kit. and totally silent too, my old no name one, while not being noisey in the audio chain, buzzed like a fridge :o
when that finally stopped working (about 20 years old, not bad for a 5er) id acquired se pedals requiring different power, it seemed daft buying a brick but still needing several additional sockets.
only thing it wont power is my bugcrusher, has the right power output option, but the connector is smaller on the pedal :cry:

not cheap i know, but for once in my life im doing ok, so investing wisely. at least that's what the plan is :lol:

boss ns2 works for me for multiple pedals, I dont use it much though because I have a decimator pro rack G for noise reduction and in the studio I never, ever have more than one pedal in my chain unless I am using a wah. I have a Lexicon mx400 that I monitor through for fx (can also record the returns on their own tracks), I keep my od/distortion pedals as well as my sansamp bass di on my desk so I have a 9v and an 18v power supply for those (18v for my fulldrive) and another 9v on the floor for my wah.

The ns2 is typically with my egantor rebel head and a 1x12 cab, I use that for jamming, I also use my midiverb 4 with that. If I were to play live I would probably use the decimator tbh, I like the filter tracking but live I would still use the midiverb because I find live it has a little more of a jingly jangly capability... just bad enough to have some merit :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I've got the CS12 on one pedal board and the CS7 on the other. They're great. You can also separately buy the daisy chain adapters to power two pedals from one output.

It's here: Eastman E10-OM.

Adirondack spruce over solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fretboard, bridge, and head plate. Nitro-cellulose lacquer. Here's just a couple of quick and nasty shots...
P1150170.jpg
P1150174.jpg
Last edited by Bombadil on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

i like the look of the back :love:
lovely looking piece of wood. :)

(im guessing this forum was added to water down all the knob gags in the quoted out of context thread)

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm i like the look of the back :love:
lovely looking piece of wood. :)

(im guessing this forum was added to water down all the knob gags in the quoted out of context thread)
It's a beautiful guitar. I can't believe I was given such a yuuuge discount on it. It sounds gorgeous, plays easily. They did a setup at their shop, but I think my luthier friend can improve upon it. Still, it isn't officially mine until I take the plastic off the pickguard, which I won't do for a day or two.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

yeah, it's just the back plate is more obvious in the pics than the front.
and the sound of the pics is terrible, try a better mic :hihi:
enjoy her :tu:
Last edited by vurt on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'll try and put a demo up tomorrow. :hyper:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 pm It's here: Eastman E10-OM.

Adirondack spruce over solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fretboard, bridge, and head plate. Nitro-cellulose lacquer. Here's just a couple of quick and nasty shots...

P1150170.jpg

P1150174.jpg
I see apparitions in the back of that guitar man :scared: one looks like half of the robot from lost in space, I dont know what the other is...I'm like freaking out man.... :o :hihi:

nice guitar btw :love:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:54 pm
Bombadil wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 pm It's here: Eastman E10-OM.

P1150170.jpg

P1150174.jpg
I see apparitions in the back of that guitar man :scared: one looks like half of the robot from lost in space, I dont know what the other is...I'm like freaking out man.... :o :hihi:

nice guitar btw :love:

this feller?

20190828_205912.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Guitars”