Anyone using an external guitar processor?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's just an orange crush at home
my tube rig is on permanent loan to a friends studio because it's too loud to be useful at home, plus the cab takes up a lot of space.

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 pmamps. :hihi:
well. thats cheating.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:04 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 pmamps. :hihi:
well. thats cheating.
whatever it takes old bean.
what what!

Forgotten wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:13 pm Yep!

Hmmm, looks like you need more gain pedals.

:hihi:

You can never have too many... :hihi:

OTB- GT-8 into a Line 6 DL-4.

ITB - Either Amplitube or SGear, depending on what I'm going for. Often using pedals from Amplitube into SGear. Occasionally components from GR5.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:51 pm it's a fuzz pedal :)
In Fiesta Red.

The only guitar effects box I'll ever touch again.

guitar FX box.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Want!

I bought a BOSS GT-8 last year off a local guy who only bought it for a few shows. Paid €120 for it. Messed with it once. I don't have the patience for real pedals. I used to find plugging everything in and dialing in a useable tone to be a buzzkill. I have a few OD/distortion pedals, a mod/delay, cry baby. I am going to probably replace the cry baby, but the rest can sit in the box in the cellar.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

you can sit in a box in the cellar :tantrum: :cry:

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 pmtube amps. :hihi:

ftfy... :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:23 pm

not for me at the min.
solid state.
my tubes are too powerful for home use, and cant be bothered with isolation chambers. that's money i can spend on noise makers :hihi:

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:19 pm you can sit in a box in the cellar :tantrum: :cry:
Only if you join me! :love:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:25 pm
Hink wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:23 pm

not for me at the min.
solid state.
my tubes are too powerful for home use, and cant be bothered with isolation chambers. that's money i can spend on noise makers :hihi:
that's what is nice about those two little Frenzels I have (besides being awesome pres in my rig), the option of a 12au7 for a power tube is fantastic. I mean a one to two watt all tube, single ended (class A) amp that is real (not plate starved) is the ultimate answer for low volume needs. Dimed it's about as loud as any practice amp that comes with an amp/guitar beginner package but the tone is sweeeeeeeeeet :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Guitars”