Up generic creek with just one pedal

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is your favourite effect pedal? Let's say, you have to switch to some generic line of pedals and can keep/buy only the one.

Perhaps you love to feed your Rat some 808 cheese, perhaps that 5th gen Whammy is easier on your strings, perhaps your electric kazoo goes limp without the company of a Chase Bliss Mood?

Difficult decision, but it would be a distortion of some kind. Not sure if I would choose my Russian Big Muff Pi or my Boss DS-2

Marshall "The Guv'nor" thru a gate and you have a proper rock guitar.

data corrupter and you can keep generic :P

Flanger, on everything

ts clone I built with some mods, best OD I have ever used (though I might argue that od is dp and not fx)...besides adding a little reverb or delay during the mix (monitor through either while recording) I dont use a lot of fx on guitar. Occasionally some chorus, rarely but not out of the question is flange or phase.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

BugCrusher08 probably.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

hmmm, yeah. not sure i can do this one pedal thing.

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:56 pm hmmm, yeah. not sure i can do this one pedal thing.

but you have to, its the rulez!

Wellll, I haven't got any because I use the effects in my amp, and VSTs. If I had to have one though....
hm2.jpg
Let's not be f**king about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

https://youtu.be/xlJOwXp-tyI

who needs guitars? :band:

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 pm who needs guitars? :band:
Now that was REALLY bad :hihi:
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

I'll be fine with one Boss pedal...

The GT-1000

crimsonwarlock wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 am
vurt wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 pm who needs guitars? :band:
Now that was REALLY bad :hihi:
have you tried reaper?

donkey tugger wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:25 pm Wellll, I haven't got any because I use the effects in my amp, and VSTs. If I had to have one though....

hm2.jpg

Let's not be f**king about.
Well I did go to pretty much the same place...

Return to “Guitars”