Your next guitar revisited

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In case you made the regular new year's resolution, here's a little antidote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIMmdmFGNJE

I didn't know John Travolta played guitar...

that jaw :love:
thats a fine figure of a man.
most youtube gear heads are troll faced monsters.

Browsing Thomann, I saw the lovely Epiphone Lee Malia RD Custom and wondered if there was a Harley Benton Firebird-type guitar. Which led me to this beauty instead:
https://www.thomann.de/be/gibson_firebi ... tin_ch.htm

A German giant is keeping her locked in a tower but I'm gonna ask her to drop her strings so I can climb up, my mighty Visa sword clenched between my teeth, and rescue her (I hope she's not too heavy).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I played one of the Epiphone Bonamassa Firebirds last year and it was probably the nicest Firebird I've played, really nice. Definitely keeping an eye out for one at a decent price.

I'm buying a Les Paul Studio and a Mesa Boogie Rectoverb25, from a friend going through some money trouble.

@ resynthesis: I had a look at an Epiphone, she was €100 cheaper but I much preferred the Gibson's wood grain.
@ justin3am: wow, lovely guitar, that. A friend in need is a friend indeed ;)

justin3am wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:24 pm I'm buying a Les Paul Studio and a Mesa Boogie Rectoverb25, from a friend going through some money trouble.
Maybe make it collateral toward a loan? I don't know the situation, but sometimes money issues can resolve reasonably quickly, and then he'll be stuck without a guitar and amp. I've been there, and I always regretted selling my guitar.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

im sure justin will let him see them ocassionally.
maybe birthday and a day about 6 months later each year?

Yeah, that's the idea. They can use this stuff while it's at my studio and can buy it back at any time.
She'd like an upgrade rather than going back to this setup but yeah, I don't want to leave here without an instrument. She's using my Epiphone LP with a POD at the moment.

Last edited by debra1rlo on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

purple :D

debra1rlo wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:15 pm I shouldn't have
Reported!

Last edited by debra1rlo on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

debra1rlo wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:15 pmthis one's purple.
:love: :love: :love:

Return to “Guitars”