Your next guitar revisited

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, I dunno about the Nashville Tele. It's too varied, it's awesome, but it's not consistent what that means.

To me, it's a bucker in the neck and a SC in the bridge. Or, a hum cancelling SC in the neck.

Some are dual buckers with 4 tone/volume spots. Anyways, if money wasn't an issue I'd probably have more than one (but the problem for me is I NEED as shaved heel to play one on upper frets! )

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:33 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:31 pm its about 3 hours from wednesday here
:x :bang:

I'm not a patient boy :cry:

I've got new "chef attire" on order. Ordered it last Wednesday They decided to take an extended holiday and shipped it out today. Now only 8 more days before it arrives. Great prices, good quality, crappy shipping dept.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

tapper mike wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:08 am

I've got new "chef attire" on order. Ordered it last Wednesday They decided to take an extended holiday and shipped it out today. Now only 8 more days before it arrives. Great prices, good quality, crappy shipping dept.
it's the customers i feel sorry for, when chefs are left naked :scared:

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:53 am
tapper mike wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:08 am

it's the customers i feel sorry for, when chefs are left naked :scared:
Especially if they do the ‘hot dog’ prank...

is the guy you buy hotdogs from strictly speaking a "chef"?
although mcdonalds have been getting away with "restaurant" for years :shrug:

There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then. In fact, I'll have one today!!!

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then.
Indeed. In fact, I just went next door to buy one as I needed something to stop my chair wobbling in the restaurant I’m eating in.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:14 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then.
Indeed. In fact, I just went next door to buy one as I needed something to stop my chair wobbling in the restaurant I’m eating in.
:lol:

You people are silly. I like you.

It's here, seems to be cool. Needs a set up though and I'll have to apply some nut sauce (I've made that easy for you :hihi: )

I didn't expect two things: The finish is actually matte, which I like. And the neck is smooooooooooth on the back. My older "deluxe" has a thin poly coat so that is a nice thing.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm There is nothing wrong with a good Micky D's every now and then. In fact, I'll have one today!!!
Can we have a 'barf' emoji?

Look up 'McDonalds pink slime.' yum! :lol:
reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:04 pm It's here, seems to be cool. Needs a set up though and I'll have to apply some nut sauce (I've made that easy for you :hihi: )

I didn't expect two things: The finish is actually matte, which I like. And the neck is smooooooooooth on the back. My older "deluxe" has a thin poly coat so that is a nice thing.
I hope it will be all that you want it to be! :tu:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:04 pm It's here, seems to be cool. Needs a set up though and I'll have to apply some nut sauce (I've made that easy for you :hihi: )

Need pics.

Nah, my phone takes lame pictures.

Came with 9's, I usually play 9-46. Unless there is a fatal flaw I uncover it's a keeper. Spanky, comfy, electronics work fine and was set up fairly well out of the box. I'm not used to a floating trem so it's kinda fiddly right now, but I don't even know what strings I'm going with yet.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Need pics.
pervert.

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:09 am I love classic strat! But I hate the noise. That is why I go noiseless..............

It is what it is!

Never played one of these have you, son?

I love my little Gibby 60's Tribute. P-90's are noisy but very versatile.

But this is my go to guitar at the mo:

Those Entwistle pups are just nectar to sup from.

So glad I didn't buy the Epiphone one that cost just as much.

Really love this guitar.

Return to “Guitars”