Zoom not memorized

Official support for: cherryaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please take a look at the zoom factor - it is not memorized and I have always to set it again after starting the standalone app. (macOS) (V1.3.13)

dreamvoid wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:02 am Please take a look at the zoom factor - it is not memorized and I have always to set it again after starting the standalone app. (macOS) (V1.3.13)
Hi,

Do you think this should be remembered as a global setting, or saved as part of a patch?

Thanks,
- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:13 pm
Hi,

Do you think this should be remembered as a global setting, or saved as part of a patch?

Thanks,
- Dan @ Cherry Audio
The most important for me would be a global setting, because I work with bigger screens and would like to see it all the time at the same zoom state.
There could be a toggle switch for being ultra flexible, for those who would like to give priority to the per patch zoom settings or global overriding the patch zoom settings.

+1 for it being a global setting.

(I always use VM standalone too.)

lnikj wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:27 pm +1 for it being a global setting.

(I always use VM standalone too.)
I make patches often in stand alone mode but use the VSTi mostly in Nuendo. In both cases the global setting would be very handy for me. Changing the zoom factor again and again is a bit annoying.

Return to “Cherry Audio”