Didn't receive one of two authorization keys for the two items purchased

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Today I purchased two products from 2getheraudio; Cheeze Machine Pro, and RE4ORM. Both were purchased together in the same shopping cart. I've only received ONE authorization key email for the RE4ORM product, but have not received anything for Cheeze Machine Pro.

I've already submitted a support ticket, and hope to have this matter resolved soon.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Did you send a (kind) message to the support ?

They are very kind and very reactive.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
BlackWinny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:26 pm Did you send a (kind) message to the support (https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/) ?

They are very kind and very reactive.
I did. Haven't heard anything back yet.

I just resent it to your email. Make sure you check the spam and promotions folders on gmail. This is where most of our emails end up :(

Big Tick wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:24 pm I just resent it to your email. Make sure you check the spam and promotions folders on gmail. This is where most of our emails end up :(
Got it! Thank you!

While I’m here, I just want to say that I spent nearly 3 hours going through all of the preset patches in RE4ORM last night, and was blown away by the sounds I was hearing! RE4ORM is amazing, and really sparks creativity. I expect nothing less from Cheeze Machine Pro, and will be diving right into the deep end of it today.

Thank you so much ! Please spread the word everywhere :)

Return to “2getheraudio”