Mono-a-Mono Lead and Bass Expansion for Cheeze Machine PRO

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You can never have enough monophic basses and leads in today’s non-stop production of dance, hip hop, R&B, rock and just about every other style of modern music. So for our Cheeze Machine PRO fans out there we’ve put together an expansion pack of just over 100 dedicated mono basses and leads. Ranging from soft to blistering, smooth to edgy, bouncy to fast, this collection will get your bass lines grooving and lead lines screaming. Designed by Dan Maurer and 2getheraudio sound designers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQrJDSM_YIU
You can get Mono-a-Mono expansion here:
www.2getheraudio.com/expansions/mono-a-mono/

Cheeze Machine PRO:
www.2getheraudio.com/instruments/cheeze-machine-pro/

Get them for as low as $10 each (Choose-Your-Price) | 10% goes to charity!

Bought!
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Would love to get it. All I get is "Sorry this product cannot be purchased."

thejonsolo wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:46 am Would love to get it. All I get is "Sorry this product cannot be purchased."
Exact. Just tried again (I already have it) and whatever the choice, even at the "Industry Price" I get as you the same result :

"Sorry this product cannot be purchased".

(without the smiley, of course :D )

Patrice will fix that very quickly, for sure !
:pray:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Some products still not working. Would really like to buy some things....

Sorry for that. We like making plugins better than dealing with websites, that's for sure.
It should all be fixed now, hopefully.

Return to “2getheraudio”