Cheeze Machine PRO 1.1.0 Update - new features!

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys!

We are excited to announce an update to Cheeze Machine PRO! Thanks everyone for your comments on what you'd like implemented. We managed to get some of the stuff in and are working on more features for you (feel free to post in the 'feature request' thread in our sub-forum).

You get the update here: https://www.2getheraudio.com/cheeze-machine-pro-update/

What's new V 1.1.0:
+Resizable User Interface (3 sizes available)
+Pitch Bend is now adjustable (separate up/down)
+In-plugin update availability notification (never miss an update!)
+Overall stability and performance tweaks

For those of you using UI customisation, a new ui.zip has been posted to the 'customising UI thread"

Have fun with it!
-2getheraudio Team
CMPRO-resize.jpg
CMPRO-prefs.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for the update! :)

GUI size options are much appreciated. The "larger" version looks grainy on my machine. But that might be a Reaper thing, will check on the other first to confirm.
* It does not save the update check cycle and always reverts to "daily".
* It always alerts of an update to 1.1.0.0 which I already have installed.

ok I think the update check thing is saved properly, but not displayed correctly. I guess we'll need another update soon.
Regarding the wrong alert for 1.1.0.0, I believe if you clear the contents of config.properties (but don't delete that file), it should go away. Again, will fix in the next release.

Thanks for your quick response and pointers :tu:
The config.properties was empty, I saved it again and now the update message is gone as you predicted.
I can confirm it saves the "weekly" correctly to the file (good old 604800 instead of 86400) but displays incorrectly.

These are all non-essential cosmetics, this lovely synth is meant for sound, so the display will be in freq/wave mode anyhow :)

nevis wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:03 pm These are all non-essential cosmetics, this lovely synth is meant for sound, so the display will be in freq/wave mode anyhow :)
Nice to hear ! The 'settings' mode is not as pretty to look at, but will save you a tiny bit of cpu by avoiding the waveform refreshes.

Return to “2getheraudio”