Cheeze Machine PRO

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:59 pm Hi. How do I edit player.json? Windows doesn't know what to do with it when I double-click. Thanks.
Right-click, "open with", notepad.

Thanks! :tu:

This is what it says:

{"audioOut":0,"bufferSize":512,"sampleRate":44100, "internalMidiIn":0}

I'll take a look at your instructions again in a little bit.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:18 pm Thanks! :tu:

This is what it says:

{"audioOut":0,"bufferSize":512,"sampleRate":44100, "internalMidiIn":0}

I'll take a look at your instructions again in a little bit.
OK. I changed "audioOut":0 to "audioOut":1 and the stand-alone is working without crashing. It's outputting to my studio monitors, which is the way I want it. Thanks for your help! :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

the latest update (do not know if that was already a problem before, but the DAW is "new") loading time is very looong, in cubase 10.5 pro, didn't check other DAW's.
i can't change the sample rate, with my behringer umc2045hd. do not know same problems will occur in my studio. motu interface in my studio.
i am "in" studio B... my laptop, interface, headphones, sm58...

i notice also some stabilitiy problems, sometimes the presets aren't accessible, i.e. clicking does not open the preset drop down, or if i want to change a name, when i made a new preset from another (my own preset), i have to move the program, and it works again.

sometimes it won't load, standalone. i can't pinpoint the stability issues that detailled. maybe GUI related?

Is it with 1.0.2 ? 1.0.1 still had issues where the UI would freeze with multiple monitors.
The loading time should be unchanged though, since none of that has changed.

Big Tick wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:52 pm Is it with 1.0.2 ? 1.0.1 still had issues where the UI would freeze with multiple monitors.
The loading time should be unchanged though, since none of that has changed.
the ui does not freeze all together. it works on 3 monitors perfectly. i can't reproduce it quickly, but when you change presets many times, or want to rename, sometimes the preset part of the GUI freezes. i noticed that moving it a little, it works again. it does not happen that much, and only -seemly- in specific cases. i shall when i encounter it again, try to reproduce it. small bug.

the loading time, i meant in a DAW, use it only in cubase 10.5 pro, but i was wrong, the loading time seems long, because the stuff later on is loaded, while 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine PRO shows as the plugin loading. cubase loads stuff "strangely"...

and i can't change the sample rate, in the standalone version and has still the bug, when not all asio related soundinterface are on, it crashes. an application error is logged in windows.
me thinks it is a bug, because no other standalone program or version of a synth shows this behavior.

but it is a beast of a synth, i like sound design (almost everything i make is made from scratch), this synth gives so much pleasure and possibilities.

EDIT: yes 1.0.2 for clarity, on both my systems.

Return to “2getheraudio”