Cheeze Machine PRO

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks. Cheeze Machine PRO is here, and this time it’s fattier (yes that's a word) than ever! Fat multi-functional Tarabbia oscillators, a fat warm filter with overdrive and extra resonance, fat hard-sync mono leads, new effects, and modulation options to make your sounds really sing. This is the best Cheeze Machine to date, so grab a hold of it, sit down, and start gorging.

Videos, Audio Demos, and More info at: https://www.2getheraudio.com/instrument ... chine-pro/

Sold under 2getheraudio's PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT (min $10) business model where 10% can go to a charity of your choice! Get it https://www.2getheraudio.com/instrument ... chine-pro/.

YES!
thank you!!

I have a big issue with your website.

At the only exception of the Home page, on all the pages I only see... this:

It's a big problem for me... because I like a lot your engagement for causes and would really like to send a good donation for this plugin.
:)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

dup
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

There is a bug with LFO 2, it does not modulate the Filter. Thanks
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

acid alex, can you post a screenshot of your preset ?

BlackWinny wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:07 pm I have a big issue with your website.

It's a big problem for me... because I like a lot your engagement for causes and would really like to send a good donation for this plugin.
Hi, that's very strange. Would you mind submitting a support ticket here https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/ and let us know what browser you're using and whether you're using any unsual traffic blockers, etc. We haven't gotten any reports like this so hard to say what's happening. You can try deleting your browser history and/or using a different browser to see if that fixes things for you.

2getheraudio wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:35 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:07 pm I have a big issue with your website.

Hi, that's very strange. Would you mind submitting a support ticket here https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/ and let us know what browser you're using and whether you're using any unsual traffic blockers, etc. We haven't gotten any reports like this so hard to say what's happening. You can try deleting your browser history and/or using a different browser to see if that fixes things for you.
Hello (Patrice ?)

It seems that you have not seen my other post here:
viewtopic.php?p=7556035#p7556035
followed by these two here:
viewtopic.php?p=7556036#p7556036
:D

And for the question I asked in the very next post, you gave me the answer on Audiofanzine.

Kind regards!
Jacques

besides the problem of multiple monitors (workaround use it on the main monitor, but i have a special monitor for my keyboard/controllers, but i know there will be solution);
in standalone it works on my laptop, but does not let me choose the soundcard. it chooses asio4all, which i only use for some programs that need.
on my "workstation" it crashes (silently), i think because it also choose an asio driver, but there are three, the low latency of cubase, of my motu soundcard, and maschine mk3 (that wasn't on, i remember know).

The standalone requires a soundcard with ASIO drivers. I assume your soundcard has them ? If it does you should be able to select it in the audio/midi settings.

Big Tick wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:08 am The standalone requires a soundcard with ASIO drivers. I assume your soundcard has them ? If it does you should be able to select it in the audio/midi settings.
my motu ultralite mk3 hybrid interface and the maschine mk3 have asio drivers of course, but the program crashes, silently, before i can get to the audio/midi settings.

i understand now why on my laptop i can't choose wasapi. and chooses automatically asio4all.

i will install the update that was announced in another thread and look what happens, on my "workstation" (the desktop pc with all the controllers, etc. i.e. the studio...), where in standalone it crashes, o i am repeating myself. asio drivers are automatically installed, and in my studio i always use asio. on my laptop not. no soundcard for it yet.

EDIT: in my studio cheeze machine pro can find 3 asio drivers, also the one of cubase.

and EDIT: did i already mentioned it, great sounddesing plugin, i make my own presets from scratch, and i like this one, i like!

The stand-alone crashes for me every time. It's been that way since the initial release. I have the latest version installed and the problem is still there. I tried running it as admin but it made no difference.

Windows 10.

The VST2 version works fine.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

It must be starting up with some default drivers that it doesn't like.
Have a look in the CMPro folder:
- On Windows: C:\ProgramData\2getheraudio\Cheeze Machine PRO
- on OSX: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨2getheraudio⁩ ▸ Cheeze Machine PRO

If there is a file named "player.json", edit it and try different values for "audioOut" and "internalMidiIn" settings.
If there's no such file, create one with this content:

Code: Select all

{
	"audioOut":1,
	"bufferSize":512,
	"firstChannel":0,
	"internalMidiIn":1,
	"sampleRate":44100
}

Hi. How do I edit player.json? Windows doesn't know what to do with it when I double-click. Thanks.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Big Tick wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:41 pm It must be starting up with some default drivers that it doesn't like.
Have a look in the CMPro folder:
- On Windows: C:\ProgramData\2getheraudio\Cheeze Machine PRO
- on OSX: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨2getheraudio⁩ ▸ Cheeze Machine PRO

If there is a file named "player.json", edit it and try different values for "audioOut" and "internalMidiIn" settings.
If there's no such file, create one with this content:

Code: Select all

{
	"audioOut":1,
	"bufferSize":512,
	"firstChannel":0,
	"internalMidiIn":1,
	"sampleRate":44100
}
the file was there, audioOut was 0. the rest the same, if i remember correctly. didn't keep the old one.

still a silent crash, you see that outputs/inputs of an asio driver are checked, you see the gui and then it disappears the program, silent crash..

also, someone else mentioned it, the multiple monitor problem isn't solved yet, but there is a difference. on my main monitor it works, even if i dragged it before to one of my other 2 monitors (they have all different resolutions, why? to see KORG synths, the knobs, or other plugins with to small gui's... and they were second hand, haha. it works.)

so it stopped responding first, completely even when dragged to main monitor, now it works only on the main monitor.

EDIT/UPDATE: i turned on maschine mk3. it chooses first the low latency driver from cubase. i think the crash has to with asio drivers/interfaces that aren't on. a problem that other programs sometimes show, but if i have maschine mk3 off, i never had problems to choose the right asio driver. not all my 8 controllers are on all the time...

so i set it to motu interface and it works now. but is a bug, that it can handle interfaces that are off... the asio drivers are always present, even when one or more aren't on, when you get to choose the asio driver, in a list. the asio drivers seem to be present, even when the interface isn't connected. i am used to it, but they is problably a reason for it. but you can choose an asio driver, while the interface isn't connected...

Return to “2getheraudio”