RE4ORM Free4orm Additive Synth

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RE4ORM (and its sister audio plugin RE4ORM FX) was the first instrument we released under the 2getheraudio brand back in Sept 2018. We got excited about a new LFO-like modulator we created in the Qubiq struQture engine where you could draw in your own shapes and have them tempo sync to your music track. Same for the sound generator which is an additive synthesizer where you can draw and morph your own waveform shapes. As geeky as that all is, RE4ORM is super easy to design your own sounds with. You can check it out here:

https://www.2getheraudio.com/instruments/re4orm/

Hi 2gether,

I bought this yesterday but having trouble with authorization.
Is internet connection required?
Are there any offline auth available?

I hope you put the info to "System Requirements" if internet connection is required.

Best Regards,
Yudaidhun

Hi Yudaidhun,

Thank you for purchasing RE4ORM and sorry to hear you are having troubles authorising.
Yes, internet connection is required for authorisation. It's set up this way to ensure our plugins are protected from piracy attempts, which could also affect the safety of our users, because pirated copies can spread malware and other nasty code. We will look into updating the requirements section of our products, so that it's clear.

Hope you'll find a way to get internet access to your machine to authorise RE4ORM and have a great time with it. If you don't find a way, please create a support ticket here: https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/ and we'll get back to you to solve your problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also please contact us, if you need anything else.

Have a good day,
-2getheraudio Team

Thanks for the answer!
I will authorize online when I have chance to maintain the computer next time.

Best ,
Yudaidhun

How does one obtain a demo? The "subscribe" web form doesn't appear to be working. Could you post a link to the demo please?

Could you provide us with more information about how is it that "form is not working"? Are you unable to send the form that's under the TRY IT FREE button on RE4ORM page due to some kind of an error or the form sends ok, but you are not getting the link via e-mail?

If it's the latter, have you tried looking in your Spam and Promotions folders?

The other day, I tried it and as soon as I completed the Captcha and hit "subscribe" it would do nothing and then reset the form. I'd search my email client thoroughly and re-checked it and re-sent the form info just in case, nothing. But today it showed a "busy" animation on the subscription page, and gave a "completed" type response, and the email was delivered. I don't know what I did different but it is working now, thanks!

Return to “2getheraudio”