Happy 2020, to the U-he team!

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:party: Your hard work, shared genious, and even temperment
are inspirational, and the creativity you enable, is priceless.
There's always a happy surprise when using your products,
just pluck a string, or press a key...(even the 'any key' :wink: )

Heartily looking forward to the next great thing
as 2020 begins extending history! :party:

I concur. u-he are solid devs. Also, they are spending some energy for Linux, cool, great. 8) 8)

Sure, a pleasant New Year to all at u-he. Are they drinking beer? :hihi:

And to glokraw! :hihi:

+2
rsp
sound sculptist

What glokraw said!
Maybe I have too low ambitions for my future, but on the list of what I'm looking forward to in 2020, both Uhbik2 and potentially Zebra3 (linux versions, of course) come. . . well, alarmingly high. :ud:

Happy new year. Looking forward to whatever is released in 2020

I'm horribly late but I add my voice to the chorus! :-D
Fabrizio

PS... I'm enjoying Repro-1 going into an FxGrid in Bitwig with a Distortion and a Wavefolder...
Directly controlling pitch and cutoff with two knobs and distortion and wavefolder parameters with other two... Gosh... Instant Depeche Mode! How happy am I!!!!!!

Same here. Happy 2020 everyone!

Frohes neues Jahr und hoffentlich geht es weiter mit U-He und Linux. Ich bin seit einiger Zeit bewusst weg von Windows und benutze nur noch Linux Mint derzeit 19.3 . Ich bin mir bewusst das ich auf viele Features verzichte andererseits hoffe ich, das Linux und Musikproduktion immer mehr in den Fokus kommt, dafür " kämpfe " ich. Zu meiner Person ich bin 57 Jahre alt. Arbeite fast nur nopch mit VSTi. Meine einzige HW ist derzeit Novation Peak und Alesis Micron meiene DAW ist Bitwig 3.1.1 .
Translate to enlish: Happy new year and hopefully it will continue with U-He and Linux. I've been away from Windows for a while now and only use Linux Mint currently 19.3 . I'm aware that I'm doing without many features but on the other hand I hope that Linux and music production will become more and more in focus, that's what I'm "fighting" for. To my person I am 57 years old. I work almost exclusively with VSTi. My only HW is Novation Peak and Alesis Micron meiene DAW is Bitwig 3.1.1 .

Return to “u-he Linux support”