Zebra2 tune changes after a while in trail mode; is this intended?

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm using the trial version of Zebra2 in Reaper for Linux (build 8272) and I noticed there is no crackling effect, but after a set time the tune of the instrument will become warped drastically. If I reopen the project after saving the tune change disappears.

Is this a new way to enforce purchasing of plugins rather than the crackling? This does not occur in other plugins and the product page describes it should do the crackle effect. I'm also want to know if there is some setting in the preset I'm using that is causing this but it doesn't look like it - but I am new to these plugins and Reaper so there could be something I'm missing.

From the manual
"Zebra2 works in demo mode for a while before it cycles through a series of 5 notes instead of the correct ones. Register your copy by clicking on Zebra2’s data display and selecting the first entry, enter serial number. Then unload and reload Zebra2 to make 100% sure that the registration process is complete."

That's the demo limitation for Zebra. You can save and load, but after a while you get random notes so have to reload, which is a small cost for such a generous demo!

I just saw the same notice on the box that appears every time. Sorry and thank you, I made a huge oversight in haste!

Return to “u-he Linux support”