Latest Linux Builds (8272)

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

The latest builds topic is back!
Please note that ACE and Bazille might contains unfinished work regarding the preset browser. You should not use the tagging system because you might end up with broken patches when we release the updated patch browser for ACE and Bazille later.

Have a good time, and thank you for patiently waiting for those builds.

Regards,
Alex
Last edited by abique on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Awesome !

Thanks Abique

All build seems to work just fine on my old kxstudio box

had a link here for Twangström previously
Is there a new ZebraHZ from the usual place too ?
Last edited by Subarumannen on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thank you I forgot Twangstrom!

Super! Thank you! :)
What about MFM?

Thank you Alex :)

Subarumannen wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 pm had a link here for Twangström previously
Twangström is listed above.
Subarumannen wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 pm Is there a new ZebraHZ from the usual place too ?
https://u-he.com/my-licenses/
The Dark Zebra download will contain the Linux installer for Revision 8184.
lunardigs wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:24 am What about MFM?
Not for now, but it should follow at some point. (sorry, I don't know the specifics)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Hi Alex,
definitely improved. Thanks.
I'm missing an update ZebraHZ. Asking for the license still brings me to the 8 January version (8184), which is buggy.
Best regards,
Fabrizio

fsciarra62 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:26 am I'm missing an update ZebraHZ. (...) 8 January version (8184), which is buggy.
The download has been updated to include HZ 8231 for Linux, please try again. (You can re-use your existing download link if it hasn't expired yet.)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Yes! It works! ZebraHZ updated and improved!
Thanks Rob...
Fabrizio

Hi, on ubuntu 18.10, bazille-8231 vst3 crashes on startup, then works if reloaded, then crashes when opening the main window, but it works if changing presets from host (bitwig). Diva works fine. I'm using bitwig 2.5 beta4, but I've seen the same behaviour with earlier versions of bazille and stable bitwig. Is it known? Do I need to use 32bit versions (if any) or vst2?

it works :)

regards
tom

Hi vinvenzoml...
I don't have a license for Bazille (yet) but I'm running ubuntustudio 18.10 and Bitwig 2.5beta4 so, just to help, I gave a try...
How can I say... works for me.... very well actually....
I've changed presets, moved knobs...
Is there any test or check I can do for you? Or for U-he?
Fabrizio
Last edited by fsciarra62 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well... I'm so happy for the updates that.... I've bought Satin... And I'm already in love with it...
Fabrizio

Thanks for your replies! The fact it's working for you in the same setup made me think. I deleted local data (e.g. the .u-he/bazille directory, and others in .vst and .vst3) and now it works. I'm super-happy!!!! Thanks abique for all your work.

I'm also super happy that it works well for you guys :)

Return to “u-he Linux support”