MPE Support

Official support for: spcplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great synth! :) Are there any plans to add MPE support in the future, or how likely is it to happen?

Thanks for your positive comment! Full MPE support is quite complicated to add, so I'm afraid that I can't make any promises there. I do have a new synth in development which is fully MPE compliant but I can't tell you much more about that as yet...

Ok, thank you, that's good to know. I have an MPE controller so it's kind of important for me, but in any case the modulation inputs of ArcSyn are really nice: Polyphonic Aftertouch, and then also Release Velocity which I've never seen in any other synth.

With polyphonic aftertouch and release velocity you can use your MPE controller in single channel mode (if it's a Roli Seaboard) and still use all 5 dimensions of touch. It might take a bit of fiddling around but it should be doable. Map release velocity to LIFT, aftertouch to PRESS, mod wheel to SLIDE, pitch bend to GLIDE and velocity to STRIKE.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:14 am pitch bend to GLIDE
Thanks for your comment :) But polyphonic pitch bend would be very important for me.

Then set up a keyboard split, it's easy.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “SPC Plugins”