Modelonia does not save pachtes in a DAW [fixed in Modelonia 2.2 RC]

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the title says, it doesn't matter which host it is (Reaper, Digital Performer, Freestyle - last versions - Windows 10), after opening a saved project I have to reload by hand (!) tracks patches of Modelonia. Beautiful instruments, but that is pretty disturbing. Not good. Please fix it.

L.B.

Version 2.014, licensed.

Got the report, I will fix that within next week. Thanks.

I could only reproduce the issue you reported in Reaper x64 on Windows 10.
And it can be avoided by setting the preference: to do not save the whole plugin bank.
See image attached. With that on everything works correctly.
And in Ableton Live I don't have any issue with patches.

Please let me know if that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

After round about 1 week and some fruitful conversation with the developer, Nusofting sorted out the bug which caused saving Modelonia patches in Reaper, Freestyle and Digital Performer 10 projects. To each saint his candle. I call that decent business practise. Respect, Kudos and THANK YOU!!

Sorry, wrong thread :ud:

L.B. wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:19 pm After round about 1 week and some fruitful conversation with the developer, Nusofting sorted out the bug which caused saving Modelonia patches in Reaper, Freestyle and Digital Performer 10 projects. To each saint his candle. I call that decent business practise. Respect, Kudos and THANK YOU!!
Thanks also to you L.B. for the awesome collaborative exchange.

Return to “NUSofting”