Modelonia 2.0.12 update and Reduced Price for May: closed!

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NUSofting released the Modelonia 2.0.12 update for all platforms.

New in 2.0.12 :
  • - added crtl-click for MIDI learn page
    - added double click for parameter reset
    - fixed pop noise issue that could happen on first note played after idle
    - added many new presets, currently 402 presets
And a springtime deal: reduced price for May: only 48.00 US$ now, instead of 69.00 US$, buy just until May 31st

How do I update my Modelonia 2.0 to 2.0.12?
Download and install the demo?

No no, the demo would not do, I sent the download of 2.0.12 to all registered Modelonia 2.0 users, if you haven't received yet please send me an e-mail. Thanks

Mail sent. Thanks!

Got my update links. Many thanks for the helpful and fast support!

i'm very tempted.

i listen to the Handel concerto and the oboe mp3 on the Modelonia site.

sounds pretty damn good.
and the sale until of May.

my credit card is getting an itch! ;)

Thanks, glad you liked the MP3s.

Yes only ten days remain to get Modelonia at such low price. Not to push you, but honestly hardly I will do the same discount soon, actually I thought to rise its price next months to level with other synths on the market. Looks like the right price for Modelonia could be 89.00 USD, maybe I will set that as regular price, next months.

Hi there.
I tested the Demo and noticed that it works in mono only in Acid Pro 7 - L-R function in mixer section does not work.
I guess I'm the last one, using Acid Pro (Windows XP) as Midi Sequenzer - so no big motivation to get into this ;-)
Mario Strack - lyrical electro rock

MarioStrack wrote:Hi there.
I tested the Demo and noticed that it works in mono only in Acid Pro 7 - L-R function in mixer section does not work.
I guess I'm the last one, using Acid Pro (Windows XP) as Midi Sequenzer - so no big motivation to get into this ;-)

Hi Mario,

thanks for taking the time to report that, we didn't try Modelonia in Acid Pro 7,
unfortunately any VST host can have its quirks, I'll see if I can quickly fix that.
So far we have tried or have positive reports from all these DAWs :

- energyXT
- Cubase
- Ableton Live
- Logic X
- MainStage
- GarageBand
- Reaper
- Tracktion
- MULab
- Bitwig
- Chainer
- FL Studio
- Studio One

And I'm fixing right now an issue for preset saving with Sonar Platinum

Thanks for getting back so quick.
I'v had this problem in the past with one other synth - sugar bytes Unique - and they somehow solved it - see this thread viewtopic.php?f=108&t=301261

Yes, I see, as they said that is a weird issue, did they tell your how they solved it?

No, unfortunately not. They just updated the synth and sent me a new copy. The sony software seems to be a bit fussy with the connection to the mixer busses ;-)

So I downloaded Acid Pro 7.0e, took a lot to install,
played Modelonia and I see that it merges the two outputs of the synth into one and send it to both left and right Acid Pro channels, why? I don't know, I may think about it and take some guesses. But the code for the outputs inside Modelonia is the same of my other synths.

Thanks alot for your efforts.
Maybe you could ask Robert (from delveloper to developer) if he remembers what the issue was? memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=148995

Yes I can try, anway I've already written
to Sony too, but I doubt they would reply, but they should I think! They would no get a good reputation with such issues.

Return to “NUSofting”