update: Strings Dream 2.0.1 VST2 x64 Windows free/donationware

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody since I want to dedicate my time to the new SinMad synth and the
relative website update for next months, I'm releasing SDS 2.0 X64 as
freeware/donationware (donation is not mandatory)
while SDS 1.5 32-bit VST is completely free to use.

So far only on this forum.

Here all links:

SDS 2.0.1 X64
http://nusofting.com/download/NUSofting ... 4_safe.zip
*** make sure to delete the old "Strings Dream Synthesizer x64.dll" file,
before installing the 2.0.1 ***
The SDS 2.0 is a free/donationware VST,
a donation is not mandatory, but it helps!
Would you donate, please use this safe link
https://paypal.me/nusofting
(as little as 1.50 $, if you can afford it, is still a good donation)
Even with no donation You can still use this NUSofting plugin as you like and report bugs,
share your music, presets, etc..

SDS 1.5 32-bit

http://nusofting.com/download/Strings_D ... 32_VST.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Congratulations!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Thanks, actually I think I need to explain about the waveshape, someone may ask: why you didn't make it exactly the same of Solina the first time maybe using a single cycle wavetable?
I didn't want to use a wavetable or any samples, I emulated the generation of the wave like it was in the original hardware: a clock generating a pulse that was further shaped with simple analogue filters. Now in SDS I kept the same logic but improved a lot the filters.

Cool stuff
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks Halonmusic, and let me add that I also rewrote the SDS Ensemble (famous Solina chorus emulation) completely, fixing the bugs it had and and improving the sound with higher order interpolation in the delay lines, sweet sound now!
Possibly next week I will have the release. And with a surprising new price scheme.

Osx 64 bit version ?!!!!

VST yes, AU not sure

Vst is all i need :)

liqih wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:45 pm Thanks Halonmusic, and let me add that I also rewrote the SDS Ensemble (famous Solina chorus emulation) completely, fixing the bugs it had and and improving the sound with higher order interpolation in the delay lines, sweet sound now!
Possibly next week I will have the release. And with a surprising new price scheme.
Awesome! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I changed the threat title temporarily as we have a 40 degree heat wave here for some days, that is hitting my health. Therefore I have to delay the SDS release to next week. And stay cool, LOL.

Ciao everybody.

No problem and remember to drink a lot of water :tu:

be fine ;)

thanks everybody

Code and GUI update ready, staring the presets review... You can see in the image below a new bonus feature: Analogue Drum Kit, nothing fancy but fun to have.
full_midi.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm pretty sure that it will be a must have for all the string-synth lovers!
:love:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “NUSofting”