Has MIDIMOOD closed shop?

Official support for: midimood.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried contacting them very a them website numerous times but there were no responses. I am having issues activating the plugin on the latest version of OS X (Mojave) but kept getting denied. This is the same key they emailed to me.

Are they still in business? Kinda frustrating!

Maybe some antivirus or firewall is blocking your plugin to access internet preventing the key from being validated. Disable your antivirus/firewall and then try again.

No, I have the same problem now. I haven't used the plug in awhile, but I bought it around last xmas and didn't have any activation problems. Sounds like it may have gone under which means there's no server for the plugin to contact and confirm registration. ugh

Strange to hear as they have currently a 30% Black Friday discount going until Friday

There were some issues with the server.
If someone still cannot activate Kameleono / Uarp / Uhold, please let me know.
To get the best response time please send email to: support@midimood.com

Activation breaks every time I update the OS. Really frustration. :x

joegraphy wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:39 pm Activation breaks every time I update the OS. Really frustration. :x
Hello,

When there is a significant change in your OS, Kameleono detects that as copying and running the plug-in on a different system.
Kameleono allows 3 activations in parallel.

If you'll get this error again, please contact support@midimood.com and we'll release your old activations.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the 2.3 update!

Return to “MIDIMood”