Piano Premier G - Kontakt 5.6.8 version available?

Official support for: premiersoundfactory.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have just purchased this, but overlooked the Kontakt 5.7 requirement, which requires OSX 10.10 and above (not OSX 10.9 and above as stated on the Piano Premier G Specification).

My OSX 10.9.5 Mac is only able to run Kontakt 5.6.8 - is there a compatible version of Piano Premier G available to download?

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we do not have 5.6.8 version right now. I think you can use the previous version of PIANO Premier in your situation, but it does not have GUI and new functions. I wonder I can copy all script to previous one... I will test it. Anyway, do you need previous version?

Thank you.
Ichiro

Yes please. I assume this will just be the .nki, .nkc & .nkr files and I can use the samples I already downloaded?

Please also let me know after testing if you are able to create a Kontakt 5.6.8 version with the new features & GUI of Piano Premier G.

Many thanks,
Craig

Hi Craig,

Ok I will try to make 5.8 version, and I will let you know. Now I'm killed with a huge mastering project, so I need some days. You mailed me also, did you? I will reply to your mail address with previous nki file after testing with new nkc and nkr files.

Thank you.
Ichiro

Yes Ichiro, I sent a message via your website contact form.
I would need a 5.6.8 version (not 5.8 - I don't think that exists yet!)

Thank you for your prompt responses, and I'll hear from you when you are able.

Regards,
Craig

UPDATE:

Hello Ichiro,

just letting you know I've upgraded to Mac OSX 10.11 which allows me to run Kontakt 5.7, so Piano Premier G is working for me now. It's a wonderful piano - very natural sounding and I will be using it in many projects. Thank you for your work in creating this very impressive sampled piano, and for your prompt attention. I hope the Mastering job is going well!

Regards,
Craig

Thank you Craig!
I'm grad to hear that. I hope you'll enjoy it!
Have a great day.
Regards,
Ichiro

Thanks Ichiro :)

Return to “Premier Sound Factory”